FA Cup 4th Round Weekend

Admin.

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And he is the 4th top scorer in Barca history at the age of 23/4?! :D
1 Spain César Rodríguez 1942–1955 2352 Hungary László Kubala 1950–1961 1963 Spain Josep Samitier 1919–1932 1784 Argentina Lionel Messi 2004– 1644 Spain Josep Escolà 1934–1949 164I think that is correct :D

Fully taking the piss in the BEST league in the world.Seriously, after a season or more of that how can your hunger not start to deteriorate?
I was thinking this when I watched them in mid week win 5-0 again. The dude scores the same sorts of goals week in week out, literally.
And he is the 4th top scorer in Barca history at the age of 23/4?! :D
He's not 24 til May, that's a bit emotional.

Guest Klitschko

It's the best league in the world, not the league with the best defences. He wouldn't do that elsewhere.*If anyone interprets 'elsewhere' as the Eredivise, I'll kill you.

• Downvote 1

Guest Klitschko

Mainly because he wouldn't be playing with the best players in the world, and probably the best system in the world. He could hit 20 and above definately, he just wouldn't have those played 33 scored 34 type of seasons. He currently has 21. I wouldn't be surprised at him getting another 15 before seasons end.

"Last 2 games with Gibson on the pitch (103mins), United conceded 3 goals, scored 0. After he's taken off (77mins): conceded 0, scored 5."Someone needs to take this sh*t guy and his bad juju away from the club.
your preaching to the converted mate, go tell the tramp in your AVI he seems to be the only person in the world who rates him,