West Ham awarded stadium

Guest Klitschko

Levy is fuming! Missed out on big monies. Know for a fact we were getting sold as soon as we moved.

he said in that meeting with wearen17 that he would be more inclined to sell if we remained at WHL.

What's going to happen...

The value of the club once this is stamped sealed and approved is going to be 10 times what it is now...

West Ham will become Chelsea / Man City...

Bare guys will start supporting West Ham and will be called glory hunters...

I will be watching champions league football in Stratford

• Downvote 3

What's going to happen...

The value of the club once this is stamped sealed and approved is going to be 10 times what it is now...

West Ham will become Chelsea / Man City...

Bare guys will start supporting West Ham and will be called glory hunters...

I will be watching champions league football in Stratford

huh.gif

And we all live in a linear world.

• Upvote 1

West Ham were always goign to be favoured, but a unanimous decision is still a bit surprising. Daniel must be fuming.

Wonder how much altogether has been pissed up the wall organising both this bid and the NDP? (... and possibly the alleged court proceedings, which I wouldn't put past him.) Such an unnecessary clusterf*ck, and I'm still confused by the sudden urgency of it all.

Alan Sugar>>>

Interviewer: Have you any advice for the Spurs board (paraphrasing)

Sugar: Yes, cut out all the clippings, keep everything they've said about the running track, and in 4 years time we can look at it again and have a good laugh

Sugar: This ain't gonna happen...they'll be blowing more than bleedin' bubbles in 4 years time.

Also reckons this was a 'done deal' ages ago.

He said Lammy and Haringey should offer Spurs a 25 year mortgage at a decent low rate to help/make them stay.

*Shudders at the thought a Spurs stadium in Enfield*

Although it might force the council to invest in better city links, albeit in a very long time away.

If they did the one place I can think of is up near Lea Valley, where the talk of the original athletics stadium was going to be.

Yeah, that would be a good location get a revamp for Angel Rd and Ponders End Station and that road that passes by.

But the general area is too shitty for sport I guess