Week 27 & Champions League

Guest FA23

Lens trolls even when he doesn't intend toHe is permanently effected with this e-disorder
not at allI'm fully vexas vex as i was last night when Flamini got a yellow cardas vex as I was when Ibra's goal was dissallowedand as vex as I was when Puyol was red carded last year in the same fixtureArsenal fans tryna claim this as a legit win and celebrate it adds to the anger.
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

this monkey Lens chats sh*t you know. The f*ck you know about football u victim.
that Messi scored 38 minutes into the game and it was ruled out for offside for no good reason
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

wilshere bawsed today.kos put in his greatest performance. no nile rangers to deal with and no squilliaci/cancer alongside him hes good.nasri wasnt even fully fit but he went in.clichy is swag but i rate him for that ball to rvp, swear he plays better balls with his right foot.fabregas moving kinda shifty... or maybe im just paranoid.

• Upvote 2

this monkey Lens chats sh*t you know. The f*ck you know about football u victim.
that Messi scored 38 minutes into the game and it was ruled out for offside for no good reason
Ashame Unicef dont make the decisons of football games but until that day happens the ref is the guy you speak to and he said it wernt a goal Now there's a team called the Arsenal,The greatest of them all,And we will always support them,Whether they rise or fall, or fall!So we'll drink, drink, drink together,In praise of the AFC,Drink, drink, drink together,In praise of the AFC.Fulham can stay at the CottageSouthampton can stay at the DellAnd as for Tottenham HotspurThey can go to hell, to hellSo we'll drink, drink, drink together,In praise of the AFC,Drink, drink, drink together,In praise of the AFC

Guest Johnny Dang
wilshere bawsed today.kos put in his greatest performance. no nile rangers to deal with and no squilliaci/cancer alongside him hes good.nasri wasnt even fully fit but he went in.clichy is swag but i rate him for that ball to rvp, swear he plays better balls with his right foot.fabregas moving kinda shifty... or maybe im just paranoid.
POS

kos a beast...??? :D
Did you watch the game?
get meswear guys love saying sh*t for the sake of it
90 minutes dont make u no beast.Played excellent.
he did say a beast in this game.
get me, f*ck off
If messi wasnt tryin to be hollywood....it would of been game over in the 1st half..f*ck off bout beast in this game.
  • Upvote 1

lol @ that vid lens. Randomly taking ur pukka pad and pen out in the middle of the street when u got a hot chick right next to you. Get ur priorties str8 buddy. P.S UR MUSIC IS sh*t./I'm on cloud 9 atm. We actually beat the best team in the world. *dies*ahh my neg quota reached for the day so badly wanna neg this ONE LOVE faggit.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Did you watch the game?
get me, f*ck off
If messi wasnt tryin to be hollywood....it would of been game over in the 1st half..f*ck off bout beast in this game.
DOES THAT CHANGE THE FACT THAT KOS WAS A BEAT OVERALL IN THE GAME YOU FAGGOT?/PMSL @ THE GIF
  • Downvote 1

Did you watch the game?
get me, f*ck off
mate u sound hurt
  • Upvote 1

lol @ that vid lens. Randomly taking ur pukka pad and pen out in the middle of the street when u got a hot chick right next to you. Get ur priorties str8 buddy. P.S UR MUSIC IS sh*t./I'm on cloud 9 atm. We actually beat the best team in the world. *dies*ahh my neg quota reached for the day so badly wanna neg this ONE LOVE faggit.
:D