Week 27 & Champions League

Guest FA23

rooney is f*ck*ng sh*t
most overrated player in the world right now
f*ck off back to mixing sh*t garage tunes you gay vegetarian
lol, calling me gay when u spend half ur time in the jessie j topic and refer to Rihanna as "ri-ri", u must be f*ck*ng rooney from that reaction you faggot.
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

OH YEH AND f*ck MAN CITY.f*ck*ng CUNTS.I BEG TOTTY AND CHELSEA FIX UP AND KNOCK THESE f*ck*ng CUNTS OUT THE TOP FOUR. THEY ARE NOT WORTHY OF SAID SPOT. KHUNTS!

• Upvote 5

rooney is f*ck*ng sh*t
most overrated player in the world right now
f*ck off back to mixing sh*t garage tunes you gay vegetarian
lol, calling me gay when u spend half ur time in the jessie j topic and refer to Rihanna as "ri-ri", u must be f*ck*ng rooney from that reaction you faggot.
:D when did I call Rihanna ri-ri? Must of been a joke. Why the hell do you even remember that?

Why is bare man hyping Nani, he does as much bullshit in games as good. Until he cuts out the constant giving away of possession and wayward shots he wont be a "beast."Sick goal from Rooney, Dzeko changed the game when he come on but beaten by a wonder goal.

• Downvote 7

Why is bare man hyping Nani, he does as much bullshit in games as good. Until he cuts out the constant giving away of possession and wayward shots he wont be a "beast."Sick goal from Rooney, Dzeko changed the game when he come on but beaten by a wonder goal.
Lol.Take Nani out of our squad we wouldnt be top this season.Snm.
  • Upvote 1