Week 28 - FA Cup & Champions League

Guest FA23

3 Shots off the lineDefoe being shitPav being shitModric 1 on 1 with keeper, chips it over him, keeper takes him out.No penalty, no red card.Worst decision in football in the last 3 years.Game is a joke, f*ck*ng tired of this lot costing us games. Whats the point

• Downvote 2

I love defoe. I got in trouble for years at school and college for writing jermain defoe as my name on the register when the teacher wasnt in, and the admin ladies p*ssed off spending half hour looking for someone taht doesnt go there. I got defoe on the back off my spurs shirt. I was always defoe down the park when playing. Hell i even shouted JERMIZZA DEFIZZA BAM when i lost my virginity.But after tonight, i dont think i ever want to see him in a spurs shirt again. He looks like his retarded twin, wtf has happened
:D wtf

HOW CAN YOUR GOAL TALLY BE 0NOT 2 LIKE CROUCHHOW CAN YOU SCORE LESS THAN CROUCH? IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSEITS FEB, NOT NOV,DEC,JANSEASON IS NEARLY OVER AND YOU HAVE 0 GOALSAND STILL STARTS EVERY GAMEHARRY IS HAPPY WITH OUR STRIKRS?IS THIS c*nt SERIOUS

WTF was that challenge from bassong, 2nd goal offside... modric pen,seems like it wasnt our night....harrys pre-match conference must have done wonder for the team as well "It will be a miracle if we finish in the top 4 this year"