battlefield 3

Francis Coquelin

MAV elevators

i need to learn this technology

did this yesterday, pretty easy, even done it on my own aswell. Just have to put theMAV on a slightly lower plane and jump on it. Whoevers flying needs to do it in smooth movements. You can get to some f*cked places, put a beacon down and its a wrap

Level 45 and all four class service stars now :Y:

Time to go back to Assault. Still is and will probably remain my favourite class but I did have fun in all of the other classes. Especially blowing up tanks with C4 and headshotting guys with the M98B.

If its ever needed at least I know I can always use any class for any situation now as i have everything unlocked. Yay.

EDIT:

My Battlelog - http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/#!/bf3/soldier/JumperThePerv/stats/298393888/xbox/

Took me 81 Hours :huh: Lol @ My USAS having 92% accuracy. Beast of a gun.

200 hours on the PS3 and it may soon be R.I.P my e-career on the PSN Battlefield :(

Can't convert my bro, but will leave the disc in his hands so he may pick it up and get the hang of it at a later date. Gonna hop on the Xbox and start levelling again.

mp if I'm on I'll let you know boss. Gonna jump on this PC ting soon.

This game is emotional. As I leave the PS3, I am top 2% for revives per assault minute in the world, avenger kills and rounds played :o, top 3% for dog tags (289) and saviour kills (796, hero ting), top 4% for score, top 5% for vehicles destroyed (nearly 1100). Put roughly 50 hours into every class. 12,000 kills, 11000 deaths, highest killstreak standing at 23....nearly 500 kills in the AH/Z Viper :lol

Airwolf :ghost:

Hang tight the Xbox dons, soon come. Just need a lan cable, a copy of BF3 and a Live subscription :lol:

• Upvote 7

was gonna offer some sympathy but ....

skemar got in there before me, unluck

game is too much joke at times

still had a random laugh to myself when i thought about that guy on noshahr canals (sp?) attempting to swim all the way to the helicarrier whilst defending on conquest. Pein and skemar can confirm. :rofl:

200 hours on the PS3 and it may soon be R.I.P my e-career on the PSN Battlefield :(

Can't convert my bro, but will leave the disc in his hands so he may pick it up and get the hang of it at a later date. Gonna hop on the Xbox and start levelling again.

This game is emotional. As I leave the PS3, I am top 2% for revives per assault minute in the world, avenger kills and rounds played :o, top 3% for dog tags (289) and saviour kills (796, hero ting), top 4% for score, top 5% for vehicles destroyed (nearly 1100). Put roughly 50 hours into every class. 12,000 kills, 11000 deaths, highest killstreak standing at 23....nearly 500 kills in the AH/Z Viper :lol

Hang tight the Xbox dons, soon come. Just need a lan cable, a copy of BF3 and a Live subscription :lol:

PC ting soon deffo, need to play 64p

/

I was gna ask you, HOW you have played so much wtf. Was checking my leaderboards and I see u with like 9 days play time.. next highest was like 3 lol ur f*cked but u went in 100% Think you was overal ranked like 7000 in the world or something mad

I look forward to your arrival... But how the f*ck can you put 50 hours into each class :o Madness.

Temporary unemployment helps a lot :lol: In reality I put 50 into Engi and Support (got the service medals), got 41 on Assault and 31 on Recon. Not quite 50 on each :lol:

Looking forward to grinding again on Xbox though. It's gonna be a helicopter ting for me once again when I jump on, so you MF'ers who can't fly yet can jump in the gunner seat with me :lol: