Champions League Thread R16 L2

Lenny

Guest THEREALTULSE

Yo, we faced the world cup winners with the best attacking player in history and the best attacking full back in the sport.We played well tbh.

• Downvote 1

:D :D :D still laughing at Arsenals 'game plan'when we lost to them i was just pissed most of our players bar Ronnie didnt turn up. was a shambles, especially for a f*ck*ng final.but tonight was a different story, they were there alright but they tried to do a Birmingham without the pressing and tackling :D but that B52 chance, my god!!fair enough it was his first opp, but why did he even attempt to bring ACROSS his body to his left foot? swear it would have been EASIER to have taken a touch to the right and gone from there? :D

The first touch was perfect. Iniesta's little shimmy to bring the player on the right in were working all game.But Why is Almunia going with his legs though? Guy always looks like the striker has scored before they've hit it.Goes with hands, a reflex could have flicked the chip.Thought Djourou played well in the first half.

Lol @ Tronics.Any 'What'.
dont even know why your resorting to this mateif you guys would have won we wouldnt have heard the last of it.Arsene's "philosophy" would have been vindicatedthe "best footballing side in the country" would have finally got what they deservedand Arsenal fans allover the country would have been saying "i told you soo"BUT you lost. bit of an understatement but you did.so you cant fault me for wanting to rub it in a tad can ya?