FAO WOMEN OF THE FORUM.....

Kim

hmmm...I duno about the sun getting me horny but I do undress certain guys on the street with my eyes and imagine f*ck*ng them. However if i'm horny and i'm in a place where I cant explode I usually try and take my mind off it by calling someone and when I get home....................I release or wait for my man to get home from work

Guest FIat Eric

hmmm...I duno about the sun getting me horny but I do undress certain guys on the street with my eyes and imagine f*ck*ng them. However if i'm horny and i'm in a place where I cant explode I usually try and take my mind off it by calling someone and when I get home....................I release or wait for my man to get home from work

lol why all the dots?

thats made me laugh

adding suspense to your masturbation story

• Upvote 2

Guest Awesome Kong

Missy-P was jokes on RWD. Up your fanny on here again init!

Why do nearly all ur posts have some kind of reference to rwd?

The good old days, where guys like mike glorious used to get teased and were nobodies.

rare release u know

like its some dam or somemin

• Upvote 1

The good old days, where guys like mike glorious used to get teased and were nobodies.

do you live in your bedroom?

/

c/s timebomb

Guest Yilmaz

There's a huge assumption here.