N

F

SRH

SR

BEST THREAD IN A WHILE.

/

LOL AT THEM SUING SWEAR THE EVIDENCE IS THERE FOR ALL TO SEE

just remember Tony Martin,

and just know that if your walking home one night and 3 guys come up behind you looking to rob, and you snuff 2 of them, and one ends up seriously hurt, regardless of the video footage on the cctv your the one who's getting done compensation wise.

If i got the 3 negs for the Tony Martin refrence, then snm and fair enough,

if it was for the other thing, please no one chat sh*t to me, i'm speaking from Personal experience

if you actually paid attention to what i said, you'll see theres nothing "hard" bout the situation,

it was self defence against 3 ppl were i had no real choice, believe if possible i got no qualms in saying i wouldve kicked and avoided the whole thing but it wasn't possible, Luckily they werent on it properly, i got what i'd myself describe as a "lucky" punch in on one of them that dropped him, swung with the other guy for a bit while the other prick backed off and ran off,

cut a long story short i spent 9 hours in a cell the guy who got dropped landed on his elbow did some damage to it, and for a while people were chatting sh*t to me about pressing charges,

even after reviewing the CCTV camera's which backed up my side of the story i was still faced with a trip to court. and the threat of courtt was only dropped, when the now "hopefully" semi crippled prick decided not to pursue it,

i dont come on here trying to be some internet or road gangster as i said it was self defence in a situation when i pretty much had no choice.

nothing hard about it son.

i'm a youth worker and was brought in in front of my line manager and deputy head of the service, in order to "Explain my actions" and even then i was given a formal warning about my "conduct"

thing could've cost me my job/career Doughnut.

bout hard man, couldnt be further from the truth

• Downvote 1

Kompressor did they actually try claim compo from you? Thats a disgrace

Nah didnt go to court in the end, but only coz the guy in question decided to drop the case,

but the fact that after spending time in the cells then being called back 2 weeks later after they'd reviewed the CCTV footage to be told that it could still potentially go to court and that the "victim" was considering legal action pending on how his elbow recovers, even though the police woman handling the case told both me and my dad that she tells her kids to do the exact same in those kind of situations and fight your corner, it was all some joke ting, From when the police handling the case are telling you its absolute stupidity and this guy is wasting everyones time you know the system dictating how these things are sorted is f*cked up,

so i can only guess what couldve happened if the guy had decided to take it to court

Guest Yilmaz

lmao some psycho sid ting

man's dance got dunn

i didnt say his dance didnt get done but from this was a rushin and no tools were used and he werent nanked etc and he didnt need no hospital treatment and could walk away this was anything

obv u wouldnt know tht as u havent been in altercations

wtf ru on about?

I watched the vid, and I made my post. I had no clue (or interest) in your comment.

And yeah I don't get in altercations, why would I?

I have a career and I make money...wht do you do bro?