A girl would rather be

Afroman

Guest Yilmaz
As much as this is trueIt isn't like the 'men' of the society in question are bastions of morality, maturity...or anything really
Please, men have never been 'bastions of morality, maturity' in the first place. Talking like our forefathers didn't influence this sh*t we living in now.
Yeah, but nowadays it seems like man are proud of it (Kiernan as an example - no send)At least back in the day there was some semblance of ORDER. IN black society, modern hip-hop culture has destroyed our sense of how to be proper men...Not saying that's the ROOT cause, but it has certainly sped up the process. That was the white man's greatest ever move - make the blackies rich (note, not wealthy) and they'll forget about everything they ever stood up for and only chase the pees.You'll find more white guys singing along to "real" hip hop these days than black man, smh. We're f*cked!

As much as this is trueIt isn't like the 'men' of the society in question are bastions of morality, maturity...or anything really
Please, men have never been 'bastions of morality, maturity' in the first place. Talking like our forefathers didn't influence this sh*t we living in now.
Yeah, but nowadays it seems like man are proud of it (Kiernan as an example - no send)At least back in the day there was some semblance of ORDER. IN black society, modern hip-hop culture has destroyed our sense of how to be proper men...Not saying that's the ROOT cause, but it has certainly sped up the process. That was the white man's greatest ever move - make the blackies rich (note, not wealthy) and they'll forget about everything they ever stood up for and only chase the pees.You'll find more white guys singing along to "real" hip hop these days than black man, smh. We're f*cked!
For me, it's a give & take thing. Yeah, there was a semblance of order, but men exploited that power they had at the expense of women. I don't want to hear about men being 'bastions of morality, maturity' etc when classicism, racism, sexism etc were enforced on a level that couldn't be tolerated in the present. Yeah, you can talk about guys like Kiernan etc, but TBH, they're doing openly what most men back then were doing in secret.You watch Mad Men? I think it encaptures the shift in gender dynamics 50 years ago perfectly.Us guys have to adapt. Being alpha is still going to be the bottom line when it comes to being a man, but the concept of manhood is changing & you gotta adapt as opposed to paying homage to a unicorn-ideal of manhood alot of us believe in.

Guest Klitschko

Pretty much @ Gray Fox@ MK, its not about men having ever been bastions of anything, but the same men who are decrying these girls for apparently lacking moral fibre and being stuck in the same mentality they had at 16, are themselves approaching mid-20s (or in some cases 30) are stuck in an an intellectual sink-hole, being a manchild is only funny in sitcoms, not real life, and though they've gained experience, they don't seem too far removed from their 16 year old mindstate themselvesIt's not like the men are ahead of the women...they are both just level now. And nah Keirnan isn't doing the same things guys were doing on the sly. Swear he was talking about moving to that Somali breh one time when he saw him outside a club?It's not solely about sex its about the whole attitude, moral compass and outlook

Media influences culture bro, majorlyAnd sadly, hip hop.
i dont disagree, but its the responsibility of parents to ready their children for this world so they're not swayed by the bullshit later on. the insidious influences of media are the wolves and bears of our day and a parent should arm their young with values so they can protect themselves.
  • Upvote 1

Guest Supreme Allah
Women wanna be with alpha male types who are actually backing their talk in life i.e. successful nothing to do with fame per sein fact the emphasis on fame is probably the stupidest thing I've ever heard
aint read the topic, but this tbh. they just want a financially secure future (if theyre not just sluts). im sure kids and all that crap runs in their heads as soon as they see someone. understandle tbh, no one wants to be with a failure

Women wanna be with alpha male types who are actually backing their talk in life i.e. successful nothing to do with fame per sein fact the emphasis on fame is probably the stupidest thing I've ever heard
aint read the topic, but this tbh. they just want a financially secure future (if theyre not just sluts). im sure kids and all that crap runs in their heads as soon as they see someone. understandle tbh, no one wants to be with a failure
and it goes both ways bro imo

Guest Supreme Allah
and it goes both ways bro imo
most definately.

Women have always wanted men with power, that hasn't changed throughout the ages. Its just the definition of power that keeps changing
trueits all about the alpha males

haven't read the thread, typed all this earlier but forgot to post it/In the days of yesteryear, men brought home the £ and women were the backbone of family life by instilling good wholesome values and nurturing their young... Now after tina turner, destinys child and co preaching no such thing as a weaker sex and independent women blah etc we now have a slew of women DEMANDING equal rights (jobs, sex, etc) in society BUT only when it suits them.. Women want to be equal, but ask urselves: how many women do u kno or have u seen doing hard labour, factory work, construction, driving hgv or even waste management? practically none right, so what can they do to be independent and make money for themselves without having to work too hard? They sell themselves.... Not necessarily in a traditional prostitution manner but they beg media/ fame and are generally attention seeking whores.. Just look at their heroes katie price, kerry katona, cheryl cole and even jade goody (tho I rate her actions towards the end in raising awareness).... This is fine but the thing that pisses me off is that they want to be treated as equal when its convenient but when things get hairy they generally beg the woman weaker sex card to get their way.. Thats why women win most custody battles, get better housing plus numerous other benefits that come under the "old school" woman banner..... Shits disgustingWomen USED to want men with power as a sign of security but with that came certain rules/ restrictions... But nowadays they want to be independent/ do it for themselves... Thats the real reason why most of them would rather be treated like sh*t by someone famous or in a position of power rather than meaning everything to the average joe.. Its so that they can set themselves up in a better position to whore themselves, just look at some of these WAGsNow I dont wana sound like Im hating on women cos I aint, I love women... I bang them exclusively

This is the saddest thing about our society IMO, You look at some of these guys who idolise money and you can't even see a soul in them.

Guest M12 Part 2

The other thing that's messing our society up is the contradictions between the gender roles. In other countries women just want a man who brings home money and looks after them. In return they cook, clean raise the children etc. Women in the west want to be "independent" to the point they have their own money and can look after themselves but they still want a man who earns more than them so they don't have to. There are so many contradictory layers to relationships in the west that aren't present in other cultures. For example I dont believe a relationship can work if the woman earns substantially more than the man forever. Because having the most money is usually something that gives you most power in making decisions. E.g which house to buy, how much money to save, where to go on holiday etc. If as a man you are the subservient one in these decisions it goes against your nature as a man. And also hers as a woman because women naturally want a strong alpha to lead them and make decisions.

• Upvote 6