The Summer Transfer Thread

Guest Portuguese

Out of all the players been linked to Manchester United only Schweni is close to World Class(two or three more years performing for Bayern/Germany he will eventually get there)

of course its fake.

ball goes off the screen on 2 of the shots, the 2nd one the ball 'disappears' in the trees for a split second

Porto have rejected a staggering €80million (£70.6m) bid for Brazilian striking ace Hulk from an undisclosed club, according to his agent.Several European giants are thought to be in the market for the 24-year-old this summer, with Manchester City, Chelsea and AC Milan among the names to be linked with the hitman.However Hulk, who signed a five-year extension on his deal with treble-winning Porto in May, has a €100million (£89.5m) release clause in his contract.The player has continually stressed his intention to remain at the Estadio do Dragao and his agent, Teodoro Fonseca, claims Porto snubbed the €80m offer without leaving room for any negotiation."I would be lying if I said no proposals have emerged to sign Hulk," Fonseca told Portuguese newspaper Record."I think the highest bid was 80 million, but Porto did not even want to negotiate."OfferFonseca refused to be drawn on which club had tried to lure Hulk away from Porto.He added: "I cannot reveal that. But it is not hard to see because there are only three or four clubs who are able to present those kind of numbers for a player."The appointment of former Porto boss Andre Villas-Boas as manager at Chelsea has fuelled speculation that Hulk is poised for a move to Stamford Bridge.Big-spending Manchester City are also looking to bolster their frontline due to the expected departure of frontman Carlos Tevez, but are close to wrapping up a deal for Atletico Madrid striker Sergio Aguero.
lol what a load of sh*t.

lmao liverpool fans are going nuts on twitter over arsenals 18m potential purchase of Mata :D

what a goal

Correio da Manha claims Sporting Lisbon are ready to agree terms with Arsenal for Nicklas Bendtner.

Pastore going to PSG for 45 mill euros. :D Ben lyttleton. Damn.

Guest Portuguese

Sissoko/Sirgiu have been confirmed for PSGPastore is looking likely now Several Serie A sides have shown interest in the Argentina international, although Zamparini has insisted throughout the summer that an Italian club was unlikely to sign his €50million-rated star.And Zamparini has confirmed now that Pastore will be playing in a different league next season."The only thing that is certain is that he is going abroad," he told Radio Radio."We are in the decisive days now and I think Pastore is just one of a few world-class players."But he added: "I won't say where he is going, even under torture."The offers are between €40million [£34.9m] and €50m [£43.6m]."

Aguero to city done.http://www.skysports.com/story/0,,20876_7065915,00.html

f*ck*ng hell.

SACK HIM NOWIM DONE

I only watched a bit and cringed...I assumed it was for a fantasy football thing....?