The Summer Transfer Thread

better not be watching cardozo, he aint the answer

Just watching the Champions League goals on Sky. Jamie Redknapp admitted his Dad was watching Ruiz and that he spoke to to him a few minutes ago.. Apparently Harry said 'he did okay.. No more, no less' .. Then Jamie said.. So I don't see that one happening to be honest...'Arry>>>

• Upvote 1

Supposedly Adebayor is done deal :D

Guest Portuguese

Portsmouth have agreed a deal with Bari to bring Norway international striker Erik Huseklepp to Fratton Park.The 26-year-old is set to undergo a medical at the Championship outfit after the clubs are reported to have agreed a fee of approximately €1.7million (£1.5m).This guy scored two against France in Blanc's first game

Guest Portuguese
Some c*nt is trying to force a move to NewcastleNewcastle are raping Ligue 1 but not doing it properlyModibo Maiga is refusing to play for Sochaux in order to force through a move to Newcastle United, who are hoping to wrap up a £7million deal.The Magpies have made a bid for the Malian international, which is understood to be in the region of €8million.However, Sochaux are refusing to do business, which has angered the 23-year-old and he refused to play in the weekend's defeat to Caen.Maiga has now told Sochaux that he does not want to play for them again and wants to join Newcastle.He has been offered a new contract by Sochaux, but that only happened after Newcastle made their move."Yes [they have made me an offer], but before the Newcastle offer I have not been offered anything, but now I would like the chairman to consider my interest. I want to leave," he said. "I met everyone at Newcastle. They want me and it is not just any club. The Premier League is a dream."That is the kind of game I like, it suits me and it is good for my career. I want to leave, he has to accept that and negotiate."I told the coach I would play and respect my contract, but the chairman has to talk about my transfer first. I don't want to annoy Sochaux, but I want it to be sorted out with Newcastle."Maiga is not happy that the initial offer was rejected, and he has told Sochaux of his displeasure."Offers have now come for me and the chairman refused to talk," Maiga, who scored 15 goals last season, told L'Equipe."I had a meeting with him and I could not accept his position, it is just like a big slap in the face."It was the very first time I asked for something and I believe it is lack of respect. Why refusing to talk? It is selfish, I can't understand."You can't refuse such an offer. The sums are huge, both for me and for the club. Sochaux will not lose."Maiga, who can play out wide or up front, only joined Sochaux last year when he moved from Le Mans and he was hugely impressive in his first season finishing as one of the top scorers in France.
More on this cuntModibo Maiga has reiterated that he wants to leave Sochaux for Newcastle United before the end of the summer transfer window.The Mali international striker did not turn up for his side's Ligue 1 clash with Caen on Saturday and also refused to train on Sunday as he is frustrated that the French club are not willing to let him go.Maiga has now said that he will not play in Sochaux's encounter against Metalist Kharkiv in the first leg of their Europa League play-off tie on Thursday."I am sorry for the fans, my team-mates and the staff, but I am not in the best conditions to play," said the 23-year-old in L'Equipe. "It is better for the team to get focused well that I don't play."About Newcastle, it is very clear: they want me and I want to go there."They want the transfer to be sorted out quickly, but it is not up to me. The worry is Sochaux."Newcastle are reportedly willing to pay Sochaux a transfer fee of €8million (£7million) and are also said to have offered Maiga a five-year contract.

Guest Portuguese
:D:D:D:D Barcelona's Brazilian striker Keirrison remains hopeful he can eventually break into the first team at Camp Nou.The 22-year-old has taken up his fourth loan spell in his two years at the Catalan giants, having agreed to see out the remainder of the Brazilian season with Cruzeiro.However, upon his expected return to Spain in December, the €14million (£12.3m) signing from Palmeiras in 2009 will do his utmost to climb his way into Pep Guardiola's side."I belong to Barcelona and want to stay here," Keirrison told Sport.es."That's my goal and my intention; to fight for a place in the first team and prove that I can be an asset for the club."I came to Barca straight from Brazil, and I want to grow there, play there and hope to earn a place in the first team."I know it's difficult but nothing is impossible. Opportunities arise through hard work and effort. I want to win titles with the club."

Guest Portuguese

Dortmund have made a deal with Götze / his parents / agent that he can only leave BVB for a top club abroad (the usual 3-4 suspects), ruling out a transfer to Bayern. Apparently, Götze himself only wants to move abroad.A transfer in this window has been completely ruled out.Agents linked to various top clubs in Spain and England had shown serious interest in the last few weeks.Sauce:

http://sportbild.bild.de/SPORT/bundesliga/vereine/borussia-dortmund/2011/08/17/bayern-verbot-fuer-mario-goetze/bvb-star-darf-nur-ins-ausland-wechseln.html

From a City ITK on blue moon, RE: Ade

"Completed.Season long loan with option to buy for £12mSpurs pay £85k pw, we pay £90k pwLennon or Bale not built into the equation.Bum deal if you ask me
top top jewery.
  • Upvote 2

Doubt he will, should be starting CM tomorrow./QPR have bid 4m for Parker

@skysports_bryan Bryan Swanson Jim White's just confirmed that Tony Fernandes will take over 66% of #qpr. Jim's told club have bid £4m for Scott Parker.