OG NIKI

Flojo

I find it amazing how banging or exposing a whore mysteriously translates to somehow being the cause of a whore (ie the argument "well men f*ck hoes so its your fault")

Some males really do need to let go of the inner woman they have and just keep it straight.

All of a sudden a few exposures or boning a chick (or grim or whatever) now renders an opinion about whores from men who do not like whores worthless. This is the kind of fool hearty logic that is TAUGHT to men (usually in their teens) BY WOMEN as they probably have mostly female friends and seek relationship advice from them more time (guys that spent a lot of their life in the phantom friend zone trying to claw their way out of it) These kind of movements keep said men going in circles about how to deal with lose chicks. I'm not even sending because i don't think this is accurate for every case but I have a strong feeling that the people suggesting this do not have alpha male fathers (or a father full stop) and or the said guys live AT (not even WITH) their girlfriends house to the point that they are not men in FULL CONTROL cos their girl will kick them out in a hot minute if he runs his mouth.

How else do you end up playing devils advocate for a bosh?

Men in CONTROL have no interest in making excuses for degenerates while subservient men spend all day debating on sh*t like this just like women to the point women just have to kick back and watch the well trained gamma males spew such ignorance.

How did manhood become such a car crash?

I said nothing in defence of her so that sonnet you wrote is pointless.

You're one of them people who will hide behind his manhood to absolve himself of blame in relation to chicks just like OG Nicki which is fair enough but for you to turn around and call a next man an enabler for basically saying he doesn't care is ridiculous.

The cap clearly fits flojo and its a case of throwing a stone in a hog pen and watch piglets scream and for some reason YOU screamed and YOU responded when YOU was not even quoted which tells us my words touched you in a special place meaning you telling me my words were pointless is a complete fallacy because its clear it means a lot to YOU more than anyone else.

If you have taken offence I apologize for how this has affected you and your life but its life simply put and your gonna have to deal with it, im sure Mike can speak for himself, its not like he dont have my phone number when he has phone me for clarification before. Until then I suggest you learn to move on and stop catching feelings to the point you let one set of text ruin your day.

ps

*dont respond with some female rhetoric either simply pm me and be a MAN if you REALLY want clarification so we I can PROPERLY break down a schematic for you or simply move on because I aint trying to have some back and forth with you on some emotional tip*

simply MAN UP or MAN DOWN.

regards

How the f*ck is a PM some sign of masculinity or maturity? Do you read what you write?

I saw a comment that smacked of hypocrisy so I said so.

I've been around when man in my squad have been abusing bitches just like her and before they even try a ting with me I let them know I'm not even comfortable that we're breathing the same air. The look of confusion on their faces when they saw I wasn't interested in them just because they're freeing up was telling.

the people who take advantage of these broads are just as much 'enablers' as anybody because more time all they're begging is attention.

• Upvote 3

How the f*ck is a PM some sign of masculinity or maturity? Do you read what you write?

I've been around when man in my squad have been abusing bitches just like her and before they even try a ting with me I let them know I'm not even comfortable that we're breathing the same air. The look of confusion on their faces when they saw I wasn't interested in them just because they're freeing up was telling.

the people who take advantage of these broads are just as much 'enablers' as anybody because more time all they're begging is attention.

are u saying u never banged slores bro

• Upvote 1

Guest Supreme Allah

Bruv it's so nice outside. Take a walk or something

cant walk out of work

I don't get why that came as a bit of a shock... where you working at g?

lol thanks

ATM im in Rochdale teaching people how to use computers and internet

so i just get to jam on the PC's

half dont even turn up

I was doing admin for some media charity, bt that was long the guy was takin the piss, earliest he made me be there was 8 (normal start is 10) latest ive left was 10:45 the next day (finish 6), spoke to my OT n she got some info from the council and now im placed here until i can or bother to find somewhere else

are u saying u never banged slores bro

I am saying that serious grims have and never will be my thing.

Most man don't get why i'm like that but you know that feeling you get when you're thinking this bitch is too easy, when she's chatting the utmost amount of sh*t, when you're wondering if she's aware of how smart she thinks she's being when in reality she's thick as f*ck and easily manipulated? I don't go against that feeling so serious grims are off limits to me.

Most man openly say they get that feeling but they suppress it til they squeeze off and then it comes back in the form of a moc.

• Upvote 2

I find it amazing how banging or exposing a whore mysteriously translates to somehow being the cause of a whore (ie the argument "well men f*ck hoes so its your fault")

Some males really do need to let go of the inner woman they have and just keep it straight.

All of a sudden a few exposures or boning a chick (or grim or whatever) now renders an opinion about whores from men who do not like whores worthless. This is the kind of fool hearty logic that is TAUGHT to men (usually in their teens) BY WOMEN as they probably have mostly female friends and seek relationship advice from them more time (guys that spent a lot of their life in the phantom friend zone trying to claw their way out of it) These kind of movements keep said men going in circles about how to deal with lose chicks. I'm not even sending because i don't think this is accurate for every case but I have a strong feeling that the people suggesting this do not have alpha male fathers (or a father full stop) and or the said guys live AT (not even WITH) their girlfriends house to the point that they are not men in FULL CONTROL cos their girl will kick them out in a hot minute if he runs his mouth.

How else do you end up playing devils advocate for a bosh?

Men in CONTROL have no interest in making excuses for degenerates while subservient men spend all day debating on sh*t like this just like women to the point women just have to kick back and watch the well trained gamma males spew such ignorance.

How did manhood become such a car crash?

GAME!!!