OG NIKI

Flojo

Guest M12 Part 2

Life isn't black & white g.

speak for your own life, I call sluts sluts if you want to delve into the mitigating circumstances and loop holes of a whores exception to the rule than feel free to use your talents in expressing that but you aint convincing me just because you wanna play johnny cochran for the whore fraternity.

Tbh your an enabler.

This is real talk.

Guest M12 Part 2

I haven't read anything before marlos post.But those who lie between the extremities are normal. And afaik we aren't discussing them. We are talking about whores who get batteries by 6 man and the like. I don't care if youve only slept with 6 men ever and it was all in one session. Your behaviour made you a whore. You can't reason it or undo it. Thats your lane. Same way a chick who has banged 10 man is loose. I don't care if youve had a "serious" 6 month "relationship" every year since you were 16. You're still loose. I don't wana hear that kinda girl being called better than OG Niki for example. The way I see it, you're either onside or offside. I don't wana hear no stories about if the pass was played a second earlier you would have been onside. Or you're only fractionally off but the girl over there is miles off. Nah. You're a whore and that's it. Can't be commending whores for being slightly better than other whores.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Guest Supreme Allah

the bitchifying of the man.

32 pages over a 16/17yr old girl.

set to make more money than them. (not that should be the only defining factor but still)

make that 33 pages.

you do know that now youve posted in the topic your part of what ur dissing?

it would have been one post less, 2 cos i wouldnt reply to it

Guest Esquilax

she will make more money than everyone here because you all gave her attention when she opened her legs

what will you tell your grandchildren

speak for yourself mate

u man acting like shes gonna be worth millions

Innit

Dunno how they think this whole thing works

I find it amazing how banging or exposing a whore mysteriously translates to somehow being the cause of a whore (ie the argument "well men f*ck hoes so its your fault")

Some males really do need to let go of the inner woman they have and just keep it straight.

All of a sudden a few exposures or boning a chick (or grim or whatever) now renders an opinion about whores from men who do not like whores worthless. This is the kind of fool hearty logic that is TAUGHT to men (usually in their teens) BY WOMEN as they probably have mostly female friends and seek relationship advice from them more time (guys that spent a lot of their life in the phantom friend zone trying to claw their way out of it) These kind of movements keep said men going in circles about how to deal with lose chicks. I'm not even sending because i don't think this is accurate for every case but I have a strong feeling that the people suggesting this do not have alpha male fathers (or a father full stop) and or the said guys live AT (not even WITH) their girlfriends house to the point that they are not men in FULL CONTROL cos their girl will kick them out in a hot minute if he runs his mouth.

How else do you end up playing devils advocate for a bosh?

Men in CONTROL have no interest in making excuses for degenerates while subservient men spend all day debating on sh*t like this just like women to the point women just have to kick back and watch the well trained gamma males spew such ignorance.

How did manhood become such a car crash?

• Upvote 4

Guest Supreme Allah

excellent excellent post

totally read it and i agree with everything

that point right there, thats deep, didnt even see that before

but yea your right

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I find it amazing how banging or exposing a whore mysteriously translates to somehow being the cause of a whore (ie the argument "well men f*ck hoes so its your fault")

Some males really do need to let go of the inner woman they have and just keep it straight.

All of a sudden a few exposures or boning a chick (or grim or whatever) now renders an opinion about whores from men who do not like whores worthless. This is the kind of fool hearty logic that is TAUGHT to men (usually in their teens) BY WOMEN as they probably have mostly female friends and seek relationship advice from them more time (guys that spent a lot of their life in the phantom friend zone trying to claw their way out of it) These kind of movements keep said men going in circles about how to deal with lose chicks. I'm not even sending because i don't think this is accurate for every case but I have a strong feeling that the people suggesting this do not have alpha male fathers (or a father full stop) and or the said guys live AT (not even WITH) their girlfriends house to the point that they are not men in FULL CONTROL cos their girl will kick them out in a hot minute if he runs his mouth.

How else do you end up playing devils advocate for a bosh?

Men in CONTROL have no interest in making excuses for degenerates while subservient men spend all day debating on sh*t like this just like women to the point women just have to kick back and watch the well trained gamma males spew such ignorance.

How did manhood become such a car crash?

I said nothing in defence of her so that sonnet you wrote is pointless.

You're one of them people who will hide behind his manhood to absolve himself of blame in relation to chicks just like OG Nicki which is fair enough but for you to turn around and call a next man an enabler for basically saying he doesn't care is ridiculous.

• Upvote 2