OG NIKI

Flojo

lol she can actually sound sick on a good beat.

her flow isn't actually that bad....

rah..

2 years she'll be don, with a little bit of priceless expierance from big names

when asked how she got in the scene, all question will revert to her sex rap, all she has to say is "i was young, influenced by bad things, im here now, im brand new, it paved my way into the scene, i dont condone it, im 22 now i've learnt alot"

sick sick siiiiiiiiiiiiick girl.

• Downvote 1

Guest M12 Part 2

Illuminati NWO wouldn't, but the grime version might. There's talk of this whole thing being orchestrated by a small circle of industry heads who are easing her in slowly but surely to that Dizzee ft Tinie collab

:unsure:

wouldnt be too surprised tbh. Wiley especially has that look when hes talking about OGNiki like he knows whats going on already. Wouldnt be surprised if she was signed underneath him in some way shape or form before any of this happened. Especially the way hes been spending months at a time in Manny and Birms and has been talking about "uniting the UK" for ages.

• Downvote 1

Illuminati NWO wouldn't, but the grime version might. There's talk of this whole thing being orchestrated by a small circle of industry heads who are easing her in slowly but surely to that Dizzee ft Tinie collab

wouldnt be too surprised tbh. Wiley especially has that look when hes talking about OGNiki like he knows whats going on already. Wouldnt be surprised if she was signed underneath him in some way shape or form before any of this happened. Especially the way hes been spending months at a time in Manny and Birms and has been talking about "uniting the UK" for ages.

So Wiley had this plan to bring through OGNicki in the lead up to doing collabs with Dizzee (an artists he hasn't had good relations with for years) and Tinie Tempah (an mc he regularly cusses and someone who Isn't really on the same page as anyone on this road rap vibe )?

I might be wrong but this doesn't add up to me at all.

Guest M12 Part 2

So Wiley had this plan to bring through OGNicki in the lead up to doing collabs with Dizzee (an artists he hasn't had good relations with for years) and Tinie Tempah (an mc he regularly cusses and someone who Isn't really on the same page as anyone on this road rap vibe )?

I might be wrong but this doesn't add up to me at all.

i dont mean literally collab with dizzee and tinie. I mean in the sense that her rise isnt as coincidental as people think. I wouldnt be surprised if Wiley has orchestrated everything up to this point