OG NIKI

Flojo

y u tlkin about urself in the third person u creep

I know that's part of your online strategy to bring lulz/name call & distract folks into some other sh*t but think for one second 20 seconds or longer if you want and just answer that simple question.

What

is

the

problem

with

Goddaz?

/

Calling myself in 3rd person because as far as I know you don't know me irl therefore you have issues with Goddaz.

• Downvote 12

Lolol at u man allowing paganaffboat goddaz to get some slang going.

:/

:confused:

:lol:

I'm a what?

Slang going?

They've got you good a proper for real FOR REAL. Iet's snm.

/

But let me say some more

The white man/powers that be stay winning.

:lol:

who was it who did the originals of these?

FLAT ERIC

2 years and it still doesnt get old

f*ck*ng funny

the bitchifying of the man.

32 pages over a 16/17yr old girl.

set to make more money than them. (not that should be the only defining factor but still)

make that 33 pages.

cold outside yeah bro?

she wont make more money than an investment banker like you of course. my bad i was speaking about the others.

• Upvote 1

set to make more money than them. (not that should be the only defining factor but still)

make that 33 pages.

cold outside yeah bro?

she wont make more money than an investment banker like you of course. my bad i was speaking about the others.

im not this post wasnt to raise the issue of my wealth, but to approach your issues of negative self belief. BMT tell us why you self hate

how do i self hate? why do people constantly use words on here they dont know the meaning of or how to use in a sentence?

you just pick up catch phrases and make feeble attempts at using them in your own words and fail.

i knew about niki long before her internet hype, and im in full support. issue is why YOU mad tho?

make that 33 pages.

cold outside yeah bro?

im not this post wasnt to raise the issue of my wealth, but to approach your issues of negative self belief. BMT tell us why you self hate

how do i self hate? why do people constantly use words on here they dont know the meaning of or how to use in a sentence?

you just pick up catch phrases and make feeble attempts at using them in your own words and fail.

i knew about niki long before her internet hype, and im in full support. issue is why YOU mad tho?

see how olguy dropped dat

subtle

shes speaking about f*ck*ng, just like every other music writer in the world except shes a young woman and its quite explicit

just to clarify

I DO NOT CONDONE

but hey, its her life

These kind of comments both confuse me and annoy me because here you are saying you do not condone it but then you pretty much indirectly say you do condone it because you end the sentence with "hey its her life".

People need to remain consistent with what they believe and stop being so liberal riding the fence, if you condone whores then condone it to the LETTER and if you don't then make it clear, stop trying to stay neutral, people who say things like this are the ones responsible for confusing women like this in the first place with their turn coat movements.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Life isn't black & white g.

speak for your own life, I call sluts sluts if you want to delve into the mitigating circumstances and loop holes of a whores exception to the rule than feel free to use your talents in expressing that but you aint convincing me just because you wanna play johnny cochran for the whore fraternity.

Tbh your an enabler.

• Upvote 1

shes speaking about f*ck*ng, just like every other music writer in the world except shes a young woman and its quite explicit

just to clarify

I DO NOT CONDONE

but hey, its her life

These kind of comments both confuse me and annoy me because here you are saying you do not condone it but then you pretty much indirectly say you do condone it because you end the sentence with "hey its her life".

People need to remain consistent with what they believe and stop being so liberal riding the fence, if you condone whores then condone it to the LETTER and if you don't then make it clear, stop trying to stay neutral, people who say things like this are the ones responsible for confusing women like this in the first place with their turn coat movements.

Your wasting your time fam.

just to clarify

I DO NOT CONDONE

but hey, its her life

Your wasting your time fam.

I gathered

Life isn't black & white g.

speak for your own life, I call sluts sluts if you want to delve into the mitigating circumstances and loop holes of a whores exception to the rule than feel free to use your talents in expressing that but you aint convincing me just because you wanna play johnny cochran for the whore fraternity.

Tbh your an enabler.

Ok.