The Random Facebook Pics/Vids Thread

Admin.

Cassie is bad and u knoooooooo she is a freek.. sh*t i have no barriers with her, toes, p*ssy, neck, legs, fingers, a**hole imean what ever needs 2be licked sweetie, ill eat her like a medium rare steak with peppercorn sauce..f*ck id consider sucking Diddy off just 2 taste Cassie lol ijoke
:D:D :D 2ui85g0.gif
  • Upvote 1

Cassie is bad and u knoooooooo she is a freek.. sh*t i have no barriers with her, toes, p*ssy, neck, legs, fingers, a**hole imean what ever needs 2be licked sweetie, ill eat her like a medium rare steak with peppercorn sauce..f*ck id consider sucking Diddy off just 2 taste Cassie lol ijoke
hx419k.jpg

Guest Klitschko
61665PCN_Solange14.jpg
f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ckIf she had a bit more meat she would be my ideal woman9.5 atm
Let's put it this way, apart from from going down on Biggie or whoeever Anelka just said he'd like to suck off, I agree with the rest of what he said.

29vnoqp.gif
  • Upvote 7

Guest Fat Eric
Why is everyone doing grime "documentaries" these days. Who actually gives a f*ck enough to watch these?
Fat Eric and 1843 others like this comment,

the way he was so quicklmaosome people cant handle the pressure would get there surname wrong and sh*t