The Random Facebook Pics/Vids Thread

Admin.

Saw a chick outside a club couple weeks back and went in especially to chat to her.Convo was moving nicely and she seems mature then I asked her age.'I'm 18' . PISSED.I kept the convo moving and went about my business after a while.I have added said chick on fb after I got a flashback of her figure, don't judge me.

• Downvote 1

Guest WAVESURFER
Saw a chick outside a club couple weeks back and went in especially to chat to her.Convo was moving nicely and she seems mature then I asked her age.'I'm 18' . PISSED.I kept the convo moving and went about my business after a while.I have added said chick on fb after I got a flashback of her figure, don't judge me.
LOL 18 is 100% fair game.Also that convo is some Situation type situation.'How old are you?''21''You sure?''Yeah''Let me see your ID'*looks at ID*'Aight girl, you good'*proceeds to take her home to the smush room*

Guest WAVESURFER
sry i want to enjoy ur joke wot was tht scenario u jus described all about?
It was a scene in Jersey Shore, that was the basis of Mike 'The Situation' Sorrentino's groundwork in luring a young lady back to his shorehouse to perform oral sex on him.

Guest Awesome Kong

What I don't understand is what is wrong drawing an 18 yo chick? If it is just a mash for a few nights then forget then what's so wrong with that?

• Downvote 1

HE CALLED THEM 'TENDERONIS' :D :D i dunno whts wrong with me nt them bait youngers, but u know them overdeveloped ones tht dont look theier age youngchampionsedit. just googled tenderonis seems that is the apt name for my recent affinity. i thght tenderoni was another name for chicks
You need to check yourself cuhzThem type of thoughts aint the business