The GOD Like Status Given To Mourinho

Mame Biram Diouf

Jose Mourinho is in one of his moods today and seemingly doesn't want to share details of the inquest into Chelsea's Champions League exit with the assembled media.

"I reflect on the game with the players, but not with you," he told the media above the load clatter of what sounds likes dozens and dozens of cameras.

"I had a meeting with the players, I am working for the future. I don't have to share that with you."

tumblr_lns6jrfIr51qzw3yd.gif

Jose Mourinho has now won just 7 of the 24 matches in the Champions League knockout stages as manager of Chelsea

Great press conference.

"I reflect on the game with the players, not with you

I'm working for the future.

I don't comment on what Ibrahimovic said.

We need to finish top four. We need to be champions to be head of the CL group next season.

We did 16 points for England in this CL campaign. This is important for England, but not for us.

If you want to talk about the Champions League, go talk to Arsenal..talk to Man City.

It's always my responsibility. The same people that went out of the CL are the same people that are top of the PL.

The same players that went out of the CL are the same players who'll go on to win the Premier League.

We are optimistic.

Obviously we work on headers.

I don't want to go back. I want to go forward. I think the players will cope with the pressure against Southampton.

We failed in a knockout game. We didn't fail in knockout against Liverpool. We failed against Bradford. We didn't fail v Bolton.

I'm not like you. I'm not like the people in your area. You go with the wind.

I trust my players. I trust my players when we lose and when we win. We win together. We lose together.

Everyone would love to be in our position. Yesterday I closed with the players the Champions League chapter.

When Jamie Carragher and Jamie Souness speak about it, it's because they have problems for sure.

The world is a bit strange. Memories are getting shorter.

I shaked PSG players' hands, went to the dressing room and put everyone together.

A season with Capital One Cup and Premier League is a brilliant season.

Jamie Carragher stopped playing 2 years ago. In two years, he forgot all he used to do on the pitch.

My doctor told me after the game, maybe tomorrow we have a couple of injuries. I told him I don't believe. 0 injuries.

Some journalists when they write bullshit, they don't come next press conference. My players aren't like that. They want to play

We had our lowest point in terms of performance. We lost a game. We are out of the competition."