WHOAG

n/a

Arsenal chairman Peter Hill-Wood is so marginalised that the letter sent to season ticket-holders announcing the 6.5 per cent hike in prices is signed by manager Arsene Wenger for the first time.However, the Arsenal faithful, paying between £995 and £1,995 for the Premier League’s most expensive season tickets, will be underwhelmed by Wenger’s promise: ‘Next season, you will experience some very special moments. For example, we will be playing in a kit with an anniversary crest that honours our founding fathers.’
f*ckin mocking
saaid the same thing the last comment topped it

"My position is clear. I love Arsenal & have no intention of selling shares. I wish Kroenke every success now he’s the majority shareholder. The fact that I’m refusing to sell my stake is good for Arsenal, had I sold my shares the club would have become private. Meanwhile, the custodians of Arsenal have cashed in but continue to say they love Arsenal, while I’m still here ready to invest more after passing on the chance of making a profit of about £60m. As I’ve always said, I truly love Arsenal.”
4AD9C2B9-ECCE-C2FD-B539BFC1AD16CC3A.jpgUsmanov says he is against ticket prices being raised and says shareholders should invest into the club and expressed support for Arsène Wenger, who he described as one of the “world’s best trainers”

"A few days ago we sent Kroneke a letter asking for a meeting, despite being the owner of nearly a third of the club I have been ignored in the past. I have a right to take part in the decision making process over the future direction of the club. As a result of conflict between two former friends who fell out, some shareholders believed lies and misinformation about me, I've spent 20 years fighting lies. We will decide how we want to behave as investors after we have had our meeting with Kroneke. The Club should be debt free, capital could be raised by new share issue"
He hotting up. :D

Usmanov just turnt down 60m profit to keep his shares in Arsenal. He offered a transfer kitty to Wenger.He gets no say in the way the club is ran and he has invested hundreds of millions in the club.I'd imagine he pretty frustrated too.Now if you think Jack, Cesc, and Thierry would have turned down 60m, then more fool you.

Usmanov turnt down 60m profit to keep his shares in Arsenal. He offered a transfer kitty to Wenger. He seeked out David Dein.Now if you think Jack, Cesc, and Thierry would have turned down 60m, then more fool you.
If they had the same amount of money as Usmanov they would.......Dunno why they rejected the transfer kitty though, does the board have any ambition past top 4/making profit?

Look;A; Wenger spends £50m and doesn't win a trophy, cripples the club with debtB' Wenger spends £50m and wins a trophy, cripples the club with debtC; Wenger spends nothing and wins a trophy, endures a profitable seasonD; Wenger spends nothing and wins nothing, endures a profitable seasonWhat one would you take?Do you think the odds of us winning something change because we "spend" money.We don't get a 10 point head start, games are still won/lost the same way, the points system doesn't change.Wengers proven money doesnt mean success in a positive way, thats outnumbered by the number of negative examples there are.

maybe we should all be making banners saying"our business model is a sucess"the longer we dont win anything, the more rift between fans/chances of us ending up in eurpha/current "team" of players disbanding, making these years a total wasteeven with that in mind, its like admiting Evra/haters are rightare we a f*ck*ng football club or a training/business schoolthis protest and empty seats will get worse if we dont see a few changesand we have tried every which way without signing quality

I think some people need to take a step back and calm downYes the board is giving us the run around but it could be much much worse...Every club goes through a dry patch...some longer than others...We just have wayyyyyyy too much dead would in the first team is all...certain players should have been moved on a long time ago