★★★ Pacquiao - Marquez III ★★★

Guest Klitschko

man like ac slater

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttt

/

boxing is over

you know how bad a joke is

when the first judge scored it 114-114 everyone was already booing and thinking nah thats a fucking cop out

but when buffer said "and still.........."

marquez should of just decked the promoter there and then

• Upvote 1

I'm so so disgusted....I was joking throughout about him being robbed again but I didn't think with him up 10 rounds to 2 they would actually have the cheek to do it.

I'm aware this is being done to keep the biggest fight of all time Pac vs may alive and I had wanted to see Floyd school him but now I don't even want to fucking see it. khan sounded embarrassed at the end of the fight and rightly so.

Far and away the worst robbery I've ever seen, it was almost a fucking shutout.

The funny thing is that Pac fans will be quick to rewrite history in a couple years time, 5 years down the line no one will remember this as the fight that Marquez was robbed off, they will remember it as a fight that could have gone either way, which is the whole part that pisses me off the most, these judges have tried their best to tarnish Marquez legacy, and i'm sure that pains him more than any uppercut, jab, hook he has ever had to take.

• Upvote 1

Watched all 3 fights. Marquez won all 3 fights and I'm a 'Pacman fan'.

Marquez is one of those guys that stifles Pac. Pac was beyond shit, he lost that fight, no doubt about it.

Can't help but feel sorry for Marquez, he beat Pac thrice yet each time the robberies got worse. He took the fight against Mayweather and didn't put the weight on the right way and got made to look like a chump. Barrera and Morales ducked him and it's obvious why. Think he said himself, had he got the decisions vs Pac the first time round his life would have been different, he would have been the main man - sad that it didn't work out that way.

On the back of this Mayweather will pick Pac off but IF Pac can find the angles and put pressure on Mayweather it would be interesting to see if a) Mayweather gets tagged and b ) how he copes (usually he is brilliant at adapting so shouldn't see why else he wouldn't).

This is why I couldn't be bothered to watch it, lol at thinking there was gonna be any other decision.

Marquez done beat Pacman up before and still lost the fight.

I need your help,

I want to start my own T-Shirt company, do you do your designs on Photoshop?

That's a pm ting.