REVENGE

easy.pee.zee

Is grassing someone up to armed police worth its while even if they have no arms. Do they respond fast and with force regardless? And how do you go about stealing their identity the lot and screwing over everypart of their finacial life..

Not enough not enough .

something similar to that happened when i was in school someone told cops this guy had a gun in the park bare feds came down to fields

I remember when i was 13 me and my cousin were running around town with bb guns and the police started chasing us..we ran (as you do) and armed police finally cornered us and went through the "drop the weapons and put your hands above your head" routine, was scary as f*ck at the time.

when questioned i said "i'm 13, did you really think i had a real gun on me?".. he replied with, "you would be suprised how many i'v seen"

good times.

SoCo -

One time a nigga was jus chillin wid my lil homie had couple big pipes you know how it is in herts niggaz gedditin from erly that mean you gotta be armed an ready to shoot homes, first arrest fo 2 firearms wen i was 13 yo it really real in dese streets police beat my brother to death yo

• Downvote 8

Is grassing someone up to armed police worth its while even if they have no arms. Do they respond fast and with force regardless? And how do you go about stealing their identity the lot and screwing over everypart of their finacial life..

Not enough not enough .

something similar to that happened when i was in school someone told cops this guy had a gun in the park bare feds came down to fields

I remember when i was 13 me and my cousin were running around town with bb guns and the police started chasing us..we ran (as you do) and armed police finally cornered us and went through the "drop the weapons and put your hands above your head" routine, was scary as f*ck at the time.

when questioned i said "i'm 13, did you really think i had a real gun on me?".. he replied with, "you would be suprised how many i'v seen"

good times.

gus-haynes.jpg

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Not enough not enough .

good times.

gus-haynes.jpg

never even read the comments just see the pic and it said it all to me

the wire>>>>>

+pos

• 2 weeks later...

since we're talkin in an ideal world

can't beat f*ckin a man's mum as a form of revenge

if mum's out of my age range, closest female relative at an approapriate age

f*ckin their girlfriend doesn't quite do it, coz they can always change girl and forget about them, but their mum and sister are always gonna be their mum and sister

And I'm not talkin rape either, I'm talking with the relative's consent.

I'm gonna be honest...from when you made a thread asking what kinda revenge you should seek, you dont hate that person enough.

Nah I dont agree, revenge through principle is sometimes very necessary!

Boooy.

3 months you know. If I aint got a revenge by end of a month, I'm allowing it.

Cant keep grudges for too long. Unless its some serius sh*t, and it usually aint.

Its serious, otherwise it isn't worth my revenge.

I dont play, I will run pally-pally with this revengee until they're cosy and when the opportunity comes I'll wound their soul.