The Summer '11 Live Football Topic

Guest FA23

parkergerrardwilsherehow can these man start ahead of beckhamsmh

Youngs position has been poor on the left of a 4-4-2

MAN LIKE JASON

sick goal from parkhim and young been sh*t thoughmidfield 2 been goodnice to see anderson getting a full pre season

What a half of footballSantos 3-3 FlamengoElano tried to chip his pen at 3-2 to make it 4-2 to Santos but chipped it straight into the keepers chest n the keeper then started to do kick ups lolRonaldinho scored a tap in and Neymar scored one of the best solo goals ever

Anderson getting a full pre-season for pretty much the first time is a big boost. Will be a big season for him. My brother's sitting next to me drinking a beer and just said, imagine what Darren Gibson Is thinking right now, weakest centre midfield in years only 3 established CM's in the squad an msn still can't get a plane ticket to go on the tour. Imagine the moment the squad was announced an he was left out, not sure if he'd be pissed or too shocked to react in a angry way.

What a half of footballSantos 3-3 FlamengoElano tried to chip his pen at 3-2 to make it 4-2 to Santos but chipped it straight into the keepers chest n the keeper then started to do kick ups lolRonaldinho scored a tap in and Neymar scored one of the best solo goals ever
Beg you post a vid of it in here or I'll never remember to find it.

Did Elano get substituted?

they way he skipped that last defender was f*cked