Cher Lloyd

Kurtis

The Runners let me down

what was you expecting.

808 drums with stuttering hihats,brass stabs with a lo pitched down stuttering sample .

Common man! As a producer you need to step out of your comfort zone.

I am sure that beat was tailored according to her managements demand.

I cant knock them. Niggaz gotta eat

No problem with the style of beat...its just shitly produced, compare that to say production by RedOne, sh*t sounds amateur and random as f*ck

A few months ago Lil B told fans that they will be surprised when they hear “I’m Gay” his first official album after months of anticipation. Yesterday fans got a double surprise, an unexpected release of his album and the absence of his signature “based music” flow. Instead Lil B approached this album on a serious note releasing ear worthy gems that not only fans appreciate but Celebs as well.

Lupe Fiasco called his album one of the best he heard in a while. Since “I’m Gay” dropped Lil B has received some promising reviews from music critics and websites. “

“Say what you will about Lil B, but if all you have heard his “cooking music” you will be really surprised by the production on this album. Off of a couple of listens this is one of the better produced albums this year period.” (ted-payne.com)

This album may not convince Lil B haters to give him a second chance just yet,But “I’m Gay” has the potential to prove critics wrong. Lil B may have some talent between his “Based Music” and his serious flow. Let’s see where this goes. Check out one of the tracks from his album called “Trapped In Prison” album available on I-tunes now.

“Trapped In Prison”

them ones, another L for Marvell, pretty sure ur a Lupe fan aswell

these r the time i wish númeroo1(sp) was still posting on this forum

:/ and what would that pretentious little c*nt have said that would tickle your fanny so good? ............./ dave it doesnt matter that lupe said that..being a fan of his doesnt mean i agree with everything he says. i would tell him to his face that lil b is a gay....like all his fans.

LIL B'S FAN CONSIST OF GUYS LIKE NATTY WHO FIND HIM ENTERTAINING, WHO ARE BLESS

AND THEN YOU GET PEOPLE LIKE ESQUILAX WHO PRETEND TO LIKE HIM COS HE THINKS IT MAKES HIM TRENDY, AND HE WILL THEN JUMP ON THE NEXT BANDWAGON AS SOON AS IT EMERGES

/

BRIAN PUMPER IS BETTER THAN ALL THESE CUNTS ANYWAY

• Upvote 2