Cher Lloyd

Kurtis

Theres something about her that makes me think she's oblivious to how cringe her existence is

I heard some asians freestyling on the train last night, over a tupac track, when we got to edmonton they were like "rahh were way out of the ends"

dunno but that reminded me of this track

Likewise for the white ppl that are consciously trying their hardest to understand black music when all they get fed by the media is faux black music

ala her fanbase

Theres something about her that makes me think she's oblivious to how cringe her existence is

I heard some asians freestyling on the train last night, over a tupac track, when we got to edmonton they were like "rahh were way out of the ends"

Likewise for the white ppl that are consciously trying their hardest to understand black music when all they get fed by the media is faux black music

ala her fanbase

her fanbase don't think that deeply about it/they don't give a sh*t. listening to her music and dressing/acting like her is considered cool and they just wanna fit in and feel like they belong to something, lol @ the asians, reminds me of plenty of ppl from margate.

ala her fanbase

her fanbase don't think that deeply about it/they don't give a sh*t. listening to her music and dressing/acting like her is considered cool and they just wanna fit in and feel like they belong to something, lol @ the asians, reminds me of plenty of ppl from margate.

real talk

why shd the runners give a sh*t? producers are supposed to be diplomats not drama queen divas. ................secondly, ppl need to allow her.......shes 17 who was filled with helium dioxynitrate gas by money grabbing useless so called moguls, who capitalised on the UK public's naivety because she had ONE average performance but they saw it as amazing............ if she was black, that performance wldve been just ok...and subsequent comments from them wouldve been "we dont know where to fit you, your more of a rapper than a pop star.......would never have got to 3rd or 4th place and wouldve been back home completing her A levels........ f*ck 'em and let her enjoy the ride, and stop getting all malcolm x on her FFS.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The Runners let me down

what was you expecting.

808 drums with stuttering hihats,brass stabs with a lo pitched down stuttering sample .

Common man! As a producer you need to step out of your comfort zone.

I am sure that beat was tailored according to her managements demand.

I cant knock them. Niggaz gotta eat

Guest Esquilax

Guys, we need to start having closed meetings again so white people can't get involved in our culture

You should be thanking us, swagger culture needs to die