Hacking Season - AnonOps / Anonymous / Lulzsec

Kurtis

posted on here few times. you can check for yourself

it wont be on the BBC or CNN so 'credible' will have to be as you define it

in a nutshell... all you need to do is follow the money trail.. his wife is jewish from an uber zionist hollywood/banking family

all the adverts on his page at one point were from jewish owned companies

the director of those his false flag "exposure" movies is a business partner of some jewish hollywood exec edgar bronfmann or something like that

yet he has never linked or been able to see that America's thirst for blood and evil around the world to is all linked to Zionism

he uses words like Neo-con and the 'World elite' as a distraction to who showing who 90% of these people really are and the rest 10% that arent Zionist jews are pro zionists anyway.

it was when he started to cut people off or refuse to have the discussion about zionism that people started to clock on and his exposures began to unfold.

yes he has spoken about zionism but never with the same vigour as he does when he talks about so called "elites" as if we f*ck*ng dont know who these are.

about he snuck into the Bilderberg group meetings....with all the security around the place some fat c*nt with a camera will "sneak" in and film all that.he once said its not the jews that run and own hollywood but the arabs :/

The reason you ain't posted a link is because all this dis-information came from a racist known website and you got exposed of being a joo hating weirdo last time we discussed this

You can say what you want about Jones but he puts in more work fighting tyranny then I see any of these intellectual pussys who think they are superior

If you know of people who do a better job then Jones then introduce them on this forum if not shat up trying to be smart pretending like you know better

lol thun you are still talking about this?

ALL ANYONE NEEDS TO DO IS GOOGLE ALEX JONES EXPOSED, OR EVEN ON YOUTUBE

YOU WILL FIND LINKS TO FORUMS AND WEBSITES THAT EXPOSE HIM

ITS BECAUSE I DONT WANT TO SHOE HORN PEOPLE INTO BELIEVING WHAT I BELIEVE THAT I SAY GO AND FIND OUT FOR YOURSELF

THATS JUST THE FACTS. ALEX JONES IS A JOKE...THE SO CALLED 'RACIST KNOWN WEBSITE' SUCH AS 'JEW WATCH' AND IAMTHEWITNESS.COM ONE OF WHICH IS SET UP BY A JEWISH PERSON, AND THE OTHER HAS CATEGORICALLY STATED THAT ITS NOT RACIST OR XENOPHOBIC OR ANYTHING.

SINCE YOU ARE ONE OF THE SHEEP WHO SEE ANY CRITICISM OF ISRAEL, JEWS, OR ZIONISTS, AS "ANTI-SEMITIC" NOTHING ABOUT THEM WILL PASS THE TEST FOR YOU.

ALEX JONES IS A JOKE, AND SO ARE YOU. LOL @ ALEX JONES FIGHTING TYRANNY WHILE HE MAKES $13M A YEAR FEEDING SHEEP LIKE YOU WITH FODDER WHILE TALKING ABOUT THE ELITE.

HE HAS BUILT HIS BUNKER IN MILLIONAIRE'S VILLE.. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? STUPID TWAT

you never exposed anything last time, go and find the thread... you came out with useless videos of him talking lightly about israel

nothing you have ever done when faced with questions about Alex jones, or anything else for that matter has ever been to address the question

instead you divert with some bullshit.

so let me remind you that you have NEVER exposed anything i posted about alex jones

secondly, if i were to address a point i would address the allegations, not the person.....even though that is still important

One of Alex Jones' biggest radio and website advertizers is a company called EcoloBlue Life & Energy. This company has live on air 10 minute radio commercials on Alex Jones' radio show, and also has a flash animation banner advertizement at the top right hand corner of the main page of Alex Jones' Prisonplanet website.

Here is the EcoloBlue Life & Energy website:http://www.ecoloblue.eu/en/ecoloblue

The president of EcoloBlue Life & Energy is a Jew named Henri-James Tieleman:

---------------------------------

Another one of Alex Jones' biggest website advertizers is a company called The Self Defense Company. This company has banner advertizements in several different places on the main page of Alex Jones' Prisonplanet website.

Here is the Self Defense Company website.http://www.theselfdefenseco.com/

The CEO of The Self Defense Company is a Jew named Damian Ross. Can you say "Mossad"? I knew you could.

-------------------------------------

Another one of Alex Jones' biggest advertizers is a company called eFoods Direct. This company advertizes on Alex Jones' radio show, and once every month has a live on air 10 minute radio commercial voiced by Alex Jones himself. It also has a large flash animation banner advertizement at the top of the main page of Alex Jones' Prisonplanet website.

Here is the eFoods Direct website:http://www.efoodsdirect.com/

The director of eFoods Direct/J. Michael Stevens Group is a Jew named Steve Shenk:

-------------------------------------

Another one of Alex Jones' biggest radio advertizers is a company called Cal Ben Soap Company. This company advertizes on Alex Jones' radio show, and once every month has a live on air 10 minute radio commercial voiced by Alex Jones himself.Here is the Cal Ben Soap Company website:http://www.calbenpuresoap.com/

The owner and spokesman of the Cal Ben Soap Company is a Jew named Marty Schachter

------------------------------------

Alex Jones has a high-powered Jewish female lawyer named Elizabeth M. Schurig.

-----------------------------------

Alex Jones' wife is Jewish. Her full name is Kelly Rebecca Nichols. Her nickname is "Violet".

Her father's name is Edmund Lowe Nichols, and her mother's name is Sandra Heiligman Nichols.

Her sister is Jill Elizabeth Nichols, M.D.http://www.adclinic.com/Doctors_Specialties_Maps/Doctors/JNichols.htm

Her brother is Mark Lynn Nichols, M.D.http://houstonent.com/index.php?/doctor/action/view/doctor_id/14

"Lowe" and "Heiligman" are exclusively Jewish names.

This means that both of Violet's parents are Jewish, which means that Violet herself is fully Jewish.

-----------------------------------

and this is the guy that wants to EVER have credibility when the jewish criminal network is exposed???

lol@ the d*ckheads following this c*nt. theres nothing wrong with him having a jewish wife, but then the man is totally surrounded by jews and is used by them to dis inform people with names like -neo con, liberal, elite families etc,,..lol

you can call the site all you like.. or you can disprove the info.

That 90% of his sponsors are jewish, his wife, and inner circle all jewish ELite pro zionists

That the so called NWO he claims to continually 'expose' is infact a pro Zionist agenda

That he always talks about 'banks, govts and Elites' being the criminals in this world without letting you know who is infact who within those organisations (that we dont see) and when other people have shown us who these people are, 9/10 of them are Jewish or self professed Zionists, such as Joe Biden, John mccain etc

It shows that he is too deep in bed with them to really expose any Information that wasnt already known, OR he will expose a diversion from the real criminals, because they made him.

If you want to believe doing business with joo's is evil thats up to you but don't complain when you get treated unfairly due to the colour your skin or because your a faggott

Know wonder you struggle in life getting bullied, that's karma for you

• Upvote 1

lol, dont play with words... or put words into my mouth. once again you try and play diversion tactics

doing business with jews is not evil. however, one cannot be sponsored By the govt and then be part of 'anonymous' for example

Alex jones has always avoided the zionist/jewish question...even outright lied such as claiming its ARABS who run hollywood :lol:

when people used the USS liberty scenario to link mossad or israeli involvement in 9/11... he created a documentary to outright Lie about the true course of events at USS liberty. it was these denials and diversions that led smart people to question why he was doing this and began researching his background,

ur the one struggling to handlle the truth thats why ur pissed that your god is being exposed as nothing but a wooden pig who has no inside info apart from the one THEY provide to him.

The ones who really mattered and were threats have been killed off or are in prison.

in a nutshell... all you need to do is follow the money trail.. his wife is jewish from an uber zionist hollywood/banking family

the director of those his false flag "exposure" movies is a business partner of some jewish hollywood exec edgar bronfmann or something like that

yet he has never linked or been able to see that America's thirst for blood and evil around the world to is all linked to Zionism

he uses words like Neo-con and the 'World elite' as a distraction to who showing who 90% of these people really are and the rest 10% that arent Zionist jews are pro zionists anyway.

it was when he started to cut people off or refuse to have the discussion about zionism that people started to clock on and his exposures began to unfold.

yes he has spoken about zionism but never with the same vigour as he does when he talks about so called "elites" as if we f*ck*ng dont know who these are.

about he snuck into the Bilderberg group meetings....with all the security around the place some fat c*nt with a camera will "sneak" in and film all that.he once said its not the jews that run and own hollywood but the arabs :/

The reason you ain't posted a link is because all this dis-information came from a racist known website and you got exposed of being a joo hating weirdo last time we discussed this

You can say what you want about Jones but he puts in more work fighting tyranny then I see any of these intellectual pussys who think they are superior

If you know of people who do a better job then Jones then introduce them on this forum if not shat up trying to be smart pretending like you know better

Me and you are cool Thun, so please take me disagreeing with you as beef, but when Alex Jones dropped that pile of crap about the riots ("The black people are attacking white people") then you have to be honest and say he is waste and someone who is living in a dream world.

If you want to believe doing business with joo's is evil thats up to you but don't complain when you get treated unfairly due to the colour your skin or because your a faggott

Know wonder you struggle in life getting bullied, that's karma for you

:lol:

Me and you are cool Thun, so please take me disagreeing with you as beef, but when Alex Jones dropped that pile of crap about the riots ("The black people are attacking white people") then you have to be honest and say he is waste and someone who is living in a dream world.

Chats sh*t sometimes but don't see many people like Jones fighting tyranny putting his life on the line

I don't think he does. He wouldn't be allowed to as he would go missing and the media wouldn't investigate it either.

If he was doing something that "exposed" the so called elites, then he would be hunted. Guy wouldn't be in USA Look at Assange (sp), guy would never EVER hit America, Israel & other such countries.

I do believe Jones is a troll tbh, but saying that, he does say things that are common knowledge (global warming etc etc) that anybody can investigate and find the information out for themselves without listening to him. Guy had mans on his show who believe the rain forests are not shrinking lol and he agreed.

let the d*ckhead continue to think alex jones has ever put his life on the line, absolute lol.

he has appeared on more mainstream media than anyone else who 'exposes the govt'

Life on the line ya na...by talking about vagueness and telling people to beware of THE GOVT, AND ELITE FAMILIES

while earning millions a year

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I don't think he does. He wouldn't be allowed to as he would go missing and the media wouldn't investigate it either.

If he was doing something that "exposed" the so called elites, then he would be hunted. Guy wouldn't be in USA Look at Assange (sp), guy would never EVER hit America, Israel & other such countries.

I do believe Jones is a stupid f*cking prick tbh, but saying that, he does say things that are common knowledge (global warming etc etc) that anybody can investigate and find the information out for themselves without listening to him. Guy had mans on his show who believe the rain forests are not shrinking lol and he agreed.

He is informative and entertaining and has some good guests on his show which is why I listen/watch sometimes

There aint many people out there on talk radio doing what he does

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1