Jailed footballers let out the cage for running train on 12 yr old whores

JOHN DOE

I dunno about you man, but I ain't seen no 12 year old female that can fool me into thinking she's 16+.

tbh unless u know the age of every girl u see u have no idea how many girls you have looked at that are much younger than they seeem

Bro, there's the difference between not knowing the difference between a 16yr old who looks 19, and a f*ck*ng 12yr old who looks 'a lil older...'

Like I said, I can CONFIDENTLY say I've never seen a 12 yr old that looks any older than 16. As a young man, when it even becomes debatable, you shouldn't be putting yourself in that scenario.

• Upvote 2

I dunno about you man, but I ain't seen no 12 year old female that can fool me into thinking she's 16+.

tbh unless u know the age of every girl u see u have no idea how many girls you have looked at that are much younger than they seeem

Bro, there's the difference between not knowing the difference between a 16yr old who looks 19, and a f*ck*ng 12yr old who looks 'a lil older...'

Like I said, I can CONFIDENTLY say I've never seen a 12 yr old that looks any older than 16. As a young man, when it even becomes debatable, you shouldn't be putting yourself in that scenario.

there are some 12 year olds u cant tell

one time was cotching down roman with my boy around 10 years back man said hello to some girl she was nice had big zampers man told me he f*cked her then asked me to guess her age I said 19 man told me girl was 14 he was 17 though at the time

This puberty talk is all air, when I was in year 6 there was some girls already with big chests and on their periods, and then there was others who looked like 6 year olds, it varies,

My voice broke when I was 11, my cousins broke when he was 15/16, there's no set age for that stuff to happen, there's a age range, 10-17/18 simple

Guest Fat Eric

if a 12 year old looks 16 you wont know shes 12 so ofcourse you aint seen a 12 year that could pass for 16

unless you know the age of everyone you see like you have the eyes of a death god ttkk

• Upvote 1

Guest Esquilax

Boy, I've never seen a Year 7 that looks that old, even when I was in Year 7

This seems like a lot of justification for a bunch of guys who literally gangbanged a 12 year old, whether she was down or not

I work in a secondary school and all I can say is the year 7's, 8's and 9's are a lot more developed then back in my day and the way they present themselves is different as well.

Make up, fake tan, fake nails etc. One girl in year 9 even had butt pads confiscated last year :blink:

And probably part it of was them man were tusky and they wanted to believe they were 16

• Upvote 1

Yeah convo should be a dead giveaway, however a lot chicks you speak to who are 20+ are f*ck*ng idiots and could pass for a minor. And vica versa, as I said before until all the facts come out, we should reserve judgement, coz obviously the appeal court must've seen apt reason to believe the men involved were convincingly decieved.

Until we at least see a pic of the girls involved or gear a statement of some kind from then, (which won't happen) we won't know, what age they could've passed for,