FAO Christians

Mr. Gayle

Genssis 1:1: God created the Havens and the Earth

Genesis 1:16: God made the stars

Hebrews 1:13: The Worlds were framed by the world of God

Revelation 4:11: Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

In other words, f*ck all.

• Upvote 1

I ask this as I would be interested to know if other beings or aliens inherit "Adam's sin"

And are these other beings/aliens created in God's image ?

/

TBH Ive learnt quite a lot from this thread, kinda went of track for a bit but on the whole i for one have learnt a lot of things I never knew.

I ask this as I would be interested to know if other beings or aliens inherit "Adam's sin"

/

TBH Ive learnt quite a lot from this thread, kinda went of track for a bit but on the whole i for one have learnt a lot of things I never knew.

:/

??

/

??

there's no such thing as other beings/aliens. (outerspace)

start thinking interdimensional, rather than intergalactic

/

??

Hmm could seem rather arrogant to believe we are the only beings in this vast galaxy, so vast when we really start to think about it we cant even fathom it. Gives you a mind f*ck when you see things like this

size5.jpg

Guess no 1 wll really know, but I would be more suprised that there ISNT any sort of life form rather than there is.

/

??

Hmm could seem rather arrogant to believe we are the only beings in this vast galaxy, so vast when we really start to think about it we cant even fathom it. Gives you a mind f*ck when you see things like this

size5.jpg

Guess no 1 wll really know, but I would be more suprised that there ISNT any sort of life form rather than there is.

we aint the only beings, but the other beings are demons and come from other dimensions rather than outerspace

I did watch somewhere about the ages relating to star constellations

Like Jesus was the age of the fish (Pisces) and in the bible somewhere it says follow the man holding the water

which is supposed to be Aquarius after Jesus

And I think moses destroying some sort of bull (taurus) to represent a new age

Anyone know what film I am referring

Had a section about the twin towers.....I may have got the information wrong

Romans 3:20 "For no one can ever be made right with God by doing what the law commands. The law simply shows us how sinful we are 21 But now God has shown us a way to be made right with him without keeping the requirements of the law, as was promised in the writings of Moses and the prophets long ago 22 We are made right by God by placing our faith in Jesus Christ. And this is true for everyone who believes, no matter who we are."

(Im sure non-believers will have a field day with this text. I've discussed it with other Christian a lot. To which we've had conflicting interpretations.)

My personal interpretation of this... (most of my interpretations in this thread are personal only, because i dont go church) is that this means the New testament over-rides the old one, and it is only available to reference. But many Christians adhere to law and values set out in the old testament. But my understanding is that the basis of the new testament means the laws of the old need not be followed.

For example

Several Christian's read and adhere to Leviticus 19:28 "Do not cut your bodies for the dead or put tattoo marks on yourselves." But don't pay attention to the fact the same page states Leviticus 19:19 "Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material". Christian's cant have elastic in our boxers? klklklkl

Many of the misconceptions about the requirements of being a Christian come from this sort of confusion.

IMO

God obviously has his expectations for people, but if you fall short (which he knows everyone will) it's no biggie, just a learning curve. That's where the 'father' analogy comes from. God's main requirement of a Christian is the faith.

The Milky Way Galaxy, commonly referred to as just the Milky Way, or sometimes simply as the Galaxy,[a] is the home galaxy of the Solar System, and of Earth. It is agreed that the Milky Way is a spiral galaxy, with observations suggesting that it is a barred spiral galaxy. It contains 200-400 billion stars and is estimated to have at least 50 billion planets, 500 million of which could be located in the habitable zone of their parent star.

them numbers there

and thats our galaxy

I generally dnt even get into this coz its just nuts, 400 f*ckin billion

off topic

but i have always wondered why Jesus name is mentioned in the Quran but Mohammeds name isnt mentioned in the bible?

what book came first?

its ok not to know

but certain sh*t u just google quick not to look silly

i dont give a f*ck

someone just answer the rasscleet question