VIP2 MOVIE CLUB pt.2

Admin.

Will Smith is like the Beyonce of the film world though. Has hits for days but no real classics and when it's all said and done nobody will be checking for his films in 30 years.

pursuit of happiness will be classic and be remembered 

Fs, was gonna watch now you see me tonight.

Anyone seen We're the Millers?

it was in spoiler tags though, why open if You want to watch the film?

yh, seen We're the Millers, found a lot of the jokes and the forming of their "family" quite forced, few lol's, wouldn't go out of my way for it. No one is funny in the main cast except Jason Sudekis

saw You're Next. was very Scream esque, with the whole normal life interrupted by a killer meaninglessly killing the family. was good for the gore if You want to see a film for gore.

Before Midnight out for download.

Going to watch the first two first, great movies,

Sick, this thread got me onto those 2 movies loved them.

Any recommendations for over films pretty much just focused on dialogue?

Obvious choice would be Tarantino's flicks Resevoir Dogs etc.

Clerks - Kevin Smith movies

12 angry men - quite old, yet to see this.

Two favourites aren't focused on dialogue, but the dialogue is why I love them, The Guard and In Bruges.

12 angry men is a classic.

They did another 1 with Jack Lemmon in the 90's, enjoyed it aswell.

Yeah, been on my to-watch list for a while, but I always avoid the heavy movies where I need to pay attention and end up watching Iron Man 3 whilst browsing VIP2.

Fs, was gonna watch now you see me tonight.

Anyone seen We're the Millers?

it was in spoiler tags though, why open if You want to watch the film?

yh, seen We're the Millers, found a lot of the jokes and the forming of their "family" quite forced, few lol's, wouldn't go out of my way for it. No one is funny in the main cast except Jason Sudekis

saw You're Next. was very Scream esque, with the whole normal life interrupted by a killer meaninglessly killing the family. was good for the gore if You want to see a film for gore.

What?

I said fs as I was expecting it to be good but everyone was saying it was dead. Nothing to do with a spoiler :/

Were the Millers was funny anyway I watched that instead.