Tottenham/ London riots/ Mark Duggan IPCC Investigation

NiNES.

You said we are living under blah blah blah yadda yadda yadda.Like I said, and I'll quote it again for you.

The woman who got 5 months for the shorts, THAT is a pisstake, this girl in the post above serves her right. Go find yuh rarse yard. KMT. Croydon was a day or two AFTER Tottenham riots and was ORGANISED.
Red = We clearly agree.Pink = If I has listened to my friends and also gone down to Argos, I'd be in court besides them right now. She had two options::D Stay in your house:arrow: Go join in (the hype or looting).She chose the latter. Lol @ expecting me to feel sorry for her in a country where you stated:
We are living under an electoral dictatorship.
They couldn't of pushed her off the cliff if she wasn't there to begin with.I don't expect a response, I don't want one either. If you dismiss what I'm saying, that's your prerogative, but don't carry on like say you're better than me.Peace.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

cameron just looking after his core supporters that have no idea what it feels like to be poor.can imagine them in they country homes saying 'good, about time the police grew a pair send them all to jail - bring back coporal punishment'i want to know what the lib dems in particular what ken clarke thinks of these sentences
The Lib Dems are dead t me for the foreseeable future, Clegg is spineless.
Defo.From long time tbh when man was cutting sh*t that he supposedly didnt wanna and going along with it like it was kool. Clegg is an idiot.
I actually have pure hate for Clegg, the spineless c*nt. He shouldn't be allowed in Parliament.
c/s allbut im curious to see what they think of it still as ken clarke wanted reforms to the justice systemclegg libdems are finished and they kno it student fees ting demolished them we know politicians say what we want to hear but never had we seen such a blatant u turn

LOL at turning yourself inIf their faces are up there, it means feds either don't know their names or locations. Go missing/ flee this country.Unless of course they have these images at the ports in which case you may be f*cked. (Disclaimer: I've never fled a country so don't know how these things work other than what I've seen in films)

You said we are living under blah blah blah yadda yadda yadda.Like I said, and I'll quote it again for you.
The woman who got 5 months for the shorts, THAT is a pisstake, this girl in the post above serves her right. Go find yuh rarse yard. KMT. Croydon was a day or two AFTER Tottenham riots and was ORGANISED.
Red = We clearly agree.Pink = If I has listened to my friends and also gone down to Argos, I'd be in court besides them right now. She had two options::D Stay in your house:arrow: Go join in (the hype or looting).She chose the latter. Lol @ expecting me to feel sorry for her in a country where you stated:
We are living under an electoral dictatorship.
They couldn't of pushed her off the cliff if she wasn't there to begin with.I don't expect a response, I don't want one either. If you dismiss what I'm saying, that's your prerogative, but don't carry on like say you're better than me.Peace.
wayy 2 much algebra in this post

LOL at turning yourself inIf their faces are up there, it means feds either don't know their names or locations. Go missing/ flee this country.Unless of course they have these images at the ports in which case you may be f*cked. (Disclaimer: I've never fled a country so don't know how these things work other than what I've seen in films)
kk

Living a life in paranoia isn't the one at all.
Compared to time inside and a permanent delegation to sh*t jobs for the rest of your life in western society; living a life in paranoia for a year or so doesn't sound too bad to me.
Tbh handing yourself in and showing a sh*t load of remorse may get you off easy if your a first offender. I remember that chick who handed herself in was like one of the few who actually got bail. If your some hardened criminal with priors and what not then I would side with you, but first time offender just beg like sh*t.Paranoia on this scale is not in. It may sound easy thinking about it but keeping yourself hidden, watching over your back and being shook everything the door goes. Pretty much in prison already.
The main problem is. On the day when they stated to process the cases the judges were using their discretion so most people first time offenders got some good results some people let off with a warning as they were of good character etc.. Then the police and the politicians said the sentencing was not harsh enough for their tastes that's when we started to see 6 months handed down for everything no matter how silly.So if your going up in front of a judge who's not had much sleep, plus has been told to be as harsh as possible you're screwed tbh.
That makes sense, I didn't say its not a risk naturally but if your face is all over your town it won't be coming down soon enough. Not too mention if you where stupid enough to allow your face to get pulled then this crime thing is not for you, and niether will be trying to hold it down for how many months. Clearly said people aren't built to play such roles as going into lock down mode and what not.That's what I mean if your face is up around your local town, you are f*cked.

300651_10150261055070980_593650979_8059992_5733176_n.jpgfeds dem nt playin
:D f*ckin hell
2 dons that went my school are on this board looooool
I'm surprised No.1 has not been caught. I thought he would have been the first one. Just begging to be caught. We saw his pictures early.
I don't think they could do anything to him if he just sold/got rid off the loot. All he did was take a picture with a lot of new stuff; how can they prove when it was taken or that they were stolen goods?