Week 2 - Premier League 11/12

User

LMAO Spurs fans.Have they really copied Nasri's theme tune for Van der VaartDo they just copy our tunes to wind us up/?
Think you mean the Nicky Butt/Possebon song, does it piss you off less now that you know that the chant isn't yours. Your forgiven for your mistake, (for future reference whenever an Arsenal fan hears a chant being sung at the Emirates, and thinks "ohh that's a good creative original chant, my advice to you is to go home an do your research an 19 times out of 20 maybe more you'll find it was taken from elsewhere) Without sending, Arsenal have got some of the least imaginative an unoriginal chants in the league. (might sound a bit bitter here, but I had a big Arguement with a Arsenal fan about how we had stolen that Chant for Ashley young, the guy was fuming till I showed him a few years old clip on YouTube of the Nickey Butt and Pissebon chants being sung, I even threw in a clip of Newcastle fans singing it for good measure.
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

LMAO Spurs fans.Have they really copied Nasri's theme tune for Van der VaartDo they just copy our tunes to wind us up/?
Think you mean the Nicky Butt/Possebon song, does it piss you off less now that you know that the chant isn't yours. Your forgiven for your mistake, (for future reference whenever an Arsenal fan hears a chant being sung at the Emirates, and thinks "ohh that's a good creative original chant, my advice to you is to go home an do your research an 19 times out of 20 maybe more you'll find it was taken from elsewhere) Without sending, Arsenal have got some of the least imaginative an unoriginal chants in the league. (might sound a bit bitter here, but I had a big Arguement with a Arsenal fan about how we had stolen that Chant for Ashley young, the guy was fuming till I showed him a few years old clip on YouTube of the Nickey Butt and Pissebon chants being sung, I even threw in a clip of Newcastle fans singing it for good measure.
you got tulse'd mate.
  • Upvote 5

lol at welbeckhonestly he is so f*ck*ng shithas a shockling touch..certainly wont cut it at unitedgna be back at sunderland or stoke soon
LOLClueless.../:D :D @ the backheel. Everyone expected the shot.Joke ting is my man played with a neck injury and hasn't trained since Friday. :D
i stand by thisaverage average playerwill be exposed soon enough
C/S

you got tulse'd mate.
Another mug to the scrapbook!Played lads!
:D :D
actually creasing :D

the imagery of a mexican lad in a sombrero actually printing out pages from vip2 with a prit stick in his hand :Dmi_cara_impresionante_by_el_mexican_troll-d2xsi3z.jpg

• Upvote 4