Week 2 - Premier League 11/12

User

frimpong has done well. still ain't got sh*t on coq.ramsey = :D hollowman persie is living up to his namenasri is trying to go out with a bang, to the detriment of the team. try playing a through ball for the forwards, you c*nt.arshavin - snmwallflower - snmblmsm. who is this guy's agent? how has he managed to get this guy on the cover of a video game other than 'track & field'?get b52 on

We've looked ok but if we had Suarez on and that Italian guy who seems to have been ostracised I'm sure we'd have created much more.Downing has been lively and Carroll has held the ball up well at times but we're putting too many aimless crosses in the box. Henderson is wandering around like a lost lamb, he just doesn't seem to be doing anything with any conviction or intent.Been happy with the back line but Carragher smashing it upfield grates me.Raul & Suarez on for some intelligent movement please.

Frimpong's playing well, that yellow was silly by the ref.
Excellent half from him, in fairness he could've been booked for a number of challenges he made in the half, He's risen to the challenge perfectly tbh. However I fear when Suarez comes on for Henderson, things will get very peak for the boy, have Arsenal got anyone else at the club who plays that role? If Frimpong see's Red and you's are at OTZ next weekend it could be a terrible start to the season.

lampard....cole...bridge...johnson.....cole....during there successful period under mourinho
Lampard? He was there before Mourhino, Bridge was in the category of SWP, he was bought before Mourhino came, and when he did come he tried to replace him with Del Hornololol, and finally coleJoe Cole did well but he wasn't consistantly first teamJohnson hardly playedCashley was the one English mainstayChelsea's success didn't come from buying English, nor were all the English players they bought successes
Pos'dGuy is so clueless if he wernt admin he would be in my group
  • Downvote 1