Dates

Guest chap44uns

Guest M12 Part 2

LMAO

Mandem are buying a bottle of house red thinking they're Taye Diggs on a "Baby, I'm here to listen" ting.

GOOD GOD.

pmsl

them man take the girl out pay for meal then drive her home get a peck on the cheek

then she'll probably go over to marcus house for that balls deep beat

i have a bredrin like this. he cant be saved, hes a good guy but he just wont believe the stuff the rest of us tell him and show him.

If the wrong girl catches him his life would be over. Would get bled dry and would be smiling the whole way through it.

LMAO

Mandem are buying a bottle of house red thinking they're Taye Diggs on a "Baby, I'm here to listen" ting.

GOOD GOD.

pmsl

them man take the girl out pay for meal then drive her home get a peck on the cheek

then she'll probably go over to marcus house for that balls deep beat

i have a bredrin like this. he cant be saved, hes a good guy but he just wont believe the stuff the rest of us tell him and show him.

If the wrong girl catches him his life would be over. Would get bled dry and would be smiling the whole way through it.

THEM VICTOR ORTIZ' DEH

gyi0060460680_large.jpg

Guest phonecharger

isnt 'dating' 'linking'

thats what i assumed anyway

Nah, if the girl ain't worth 2 pence what the fuck am I doing being seen with her in a restaurant.

Worst still paying for her.

Certain man life is peak.

So real. so many guys are living this life.Gives me joke when you see a guy with a certified bosh all grinning teeth cos hes taken her nandos and walked round with her all day.

pmsl

sd

sa

das

sd

as

d

asd

this is so peak know one guy like this, the chick aint a bosh tho but he cant beat it, just takes her on days out to resturants and westfield to show off

arrrggghh life

Real talk.

Some ting I moved to & got a piece off at a house party not too long ago is tryna act brand new.

Ever since then, she more or less been bragging about her head game, sending man pictures, talking a good game. I'm going back & forth with her over BBM last night & tell her the p*ssy is welcome now that I got the crib & she's talking some shit about she's got standards for herself.

:mellow:

:lol:

im now 22, i think ive got to that age where i cant take gassed up chicks, over the last year or 2, i swear ive locked off some many links coz i started to suspected there on some joke ting. i know for sure most are shocked how one minute were mad cool talking a lot, too not even being on my bbm or facebook an no 'hey how u been' fone call

to old for games like that :angry:

i've said before girls are wanting me to take them out when i just want to beat it has to be guys gassing them up, the audacity some whores have

one has her own yard and she lives 5 min away from one club i see her in and she will let me feel up her tits but wont let me come fuck ehr until i take her cinema or out to eat what a d*ckhead

only spending money on serious girls and i haven't found one since my ex who turned out to be a prick anyway so I need to be even more cautious

FAO: Justin

TBH, I'm more inclined to 'wait'. Not because a chick makes you, but because I want to. Then again I'm an arrogant c*nt, I believe what I offer sex-wise is more powerful than what they can offer me. Take that some of that power back, casj.

It's about your own approach & what you find works for you.

I find that more time, I can get the beat pretty quickly, within one link with ease & will get bored of that chick REAL quick. And it goes beyond sex. Even if that develops into a relationship situation pretty quickly, that honeymoon period love is short-term. Have you created a foundation for the long-term companionate love by firmly establishing a friendship (not to be confused with the friend zone) prior? I think having sex quickly will get in the way of that.

Your gassed on some sweet boy shit.

So if the ting wanted you on the first night, you will say, "I really like you but Not tonight babes, I want it to be special, a bond to grow between us before I coress your sweet soft bosom."

Mashing a chick who likes you and who you like isn't a bad thing and doesn't get in the way of establishing a friendship between the two (No friend zone).

With regards to "waiting," LOL @ waiting, need to stop listening to Monica's don't get down tune imo.

Guest M12 Part 2

Your Justin stop playing games with your mtiple accounts

/

MK a bosh is a bosh. Waiting makes no difference. You should put it on every chick. The ones who reject your advances consistently for a while are the ones you should go deeper with. No point giving a girl time to find out her mental state. When you coulda found out she was loose in 1 or 2 "dates" and moved on.

Guest Portuguese

Your Justin stop playing games with your mtiple accounts

/

MK a bosh is a bosh. Waiting makes no difference. You should put it on every chick. The ones who reject your advances consistently for a while are the ones you should go deeper with. No point giving a girl time to find out her mental state. When you coulda found out she was loose in 1 or 2 "dates" and moved on.

This

isnt 'dating' 'linking'

thats what i assumed anyway

Nah, if the girl ain't worth 2 pence what the fuck am I doing being seen with her in a restaurant.

Worst still paying for her.

Certain man life is peak.

when me and my bruddas say 'linking' it means seeing a girl not neccesarily going out - same i thght was dating - im clearly wrawng

i cant take anyone seriously that says he fucks on every first date...

first date being...first time after you chatted to the girl and arrange a meet.

i can understand going to her yard as a first meet, or yours, and it happening

but for that to happen EVERY time dry.gif .....

or ur just meeting superhoez.

• Upvote 1

MK, You fucked up. girl woulda probably given it to You, but there's a difference between callin her over and beatin, and tellin her in advance "You're comin to my yard to beat"

specially if that's gonna be the first beat

He didn't fuck up, I assume he just doesn't believe she is worth a certain level of pursuit. That's exactly what's been discussed here. Dudes are going to hell and back to secure mediocre p*ssy.

What those women need to understand is that the same man will probably go to the lengths she can only dream of to secure some higher level p*ssy.

The irony is, those same women may have been higher level p*ssy if they didn't bite the bait when we were testing the waters.

i didn't mention pursuit. i'm sayin he coulda said to the girl "come to my yard" instead of "come to my yard and beat" ( obv different wordings )

and got the same result. girl would know either way what it was. but for some reason, these girls don't wana be told in advance that the plan is the beat ( particularly before a first beat has happened )

that's all I was sayin, either way he not bothered about the chick.

/

think the change in what "linkin" meant when people started calling links "links". ( we all agree a "link" is just a chick You fuck, so naturally, sayin You're linkin will eventually mean You're fuckin ).

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

i didn't mention pursuit. i'm sayin he coulda said to the girl "come to my yard" instead of "come to my yard and beat" ( obv different wordings )

and got the same result. girl would know either way what it was. but for some reason, these girls don't wana be told in advance that the plan is the beat ( particularly before a first beat has happened )

that's all I was sayin, either way he not bothered about the chick.

/

think the change in what "linkin" meant when people started calling links "links". ( we all agree a "link" is just a chick You fuck, so naturally, sayin You're linkin will eventually mean You're fuckin ).

I aint saying you're wrong.

I'm saying he could still beat if he wanted.

really depends on what sort of girl im dealing with, never taken more than 2 dates to bang, normally do it on the 1st link never mind "date"

Im a cultured chap so if some1 is on the same wave length as me we can go out and try new things, maybe see a play at a theatre, ballet, museum, gallery..that kind of thing

If the girls a foreigner, then ill show her parts of london, picnics ina nice part of london always work, bottle of wine, freshly squeezed juice, grapes, olives, french bread & pate always works..Hampstead park followed by a crepe always works

But if its any slimeball, a bit of banter on bbm, maybe a phone call...then a link at a house and sex

I wana take a girl to a footy match

I dont really go in on the sex talk on the fone or bbm much these days, before i was like one of those 0900 sex lines but i try keep it calm n relaxed, sex normally happens when its calm, but sum girls get a tad uneasy about the x-ratd sex chat lol had 2 tone it down

• Upvote 8

really depends on what sort of girl im dealing with, never taken more than 2 dates to bang, normally do it on the 1st link never mind "date"

Im a cultured chap so if some1 is on the same wave length as me we can go out and try new things, maybe see a play at a theatre, ballet, museum, gallery..that kind of thing

If the girls a foreigner, then ill show her parts of london, picnics ina nice part of london always work, bottle of wine, freshly squeezed juice, grapes, olives, french bread & pate always works..Hampstead park followed by a crepe always works

But if its any slimeball, a bit of banter on bbm, maybe a phone call...then a link at a house and sex

I wana take a girl to a footy match

I dont really go in on the sex talk on the fone or bbm much these days, before i was like one of those 0900 sex lines but i try keep it calm n relaxed, sex normally happens when its calm, but sum girls get a tad uneasy about the x-ratd sex chat lol had 2 tone it down

FUCKING LOL.

• Upvote 4

anything to avoid the bosh label

• Upvote 1