Rihanna made me jizz myself

Captain Planet

Guest phonecharger

my friend is fucking her still... yeh neg away.

fak the bitch is powerful

making man claim that his 'friend' is beatin so he can get some ratings from his e-friends

• Upvote 8

secondly this is how u know how much estrogen men have nowadays......they go bragging in the love and life room about their exploits (99.9% utter bullshit fairy tales and hearsay) but they say it anyway....you get a girl like rihanna who is THAT sorta girl you are most likely to meet in a club and your game will actually have a good chance of success...but noo she's hated like a devil in a red dress...cos shes the type to look at you and wanna fuck you.....its the beyonce's they want to aim at....the ones who wdnt give them two looks despite ur new gucci belt...those are the ones u wanna try a ting wiv. ........and whats with the preaching about daemon this and that? is it the lil wayne...God insulting Jay-z and Kanye west, Base Poof..or drizzle wizzle, endz repping man dropping drug wealing dealing rappers that are so heavenly??? wacemuns

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

<br />
<br />my friend is fucking her still... yeh neg away.<br />
<br /><br /><br />fak the bitch is powerful<br /><br />making man claim that his 'friend' is beatin so he can get some ratings from his e-friends<br />
u know how we like to claim to fame every now n then...just thought i throw it in there. at least i didnt make a frigging topic about it or go cry in love and life room about it. allow me
  • Downvote 1

Guest Portuguese

Girls get overrated when they become famous, Rihanna is nice but she ain't nothing out the ordinary like, i know when i go up west i'm bound to see at least 10 girls better looking than her

Guest phonecharger

Girls get overrated when they become famous, Rihanna is nice but she ain't nothing out the ordinary like, i know when i go up west i'm bound to see at least 10 girls better looking than her and thats no exaggeration.

your a c*nt

but i have to agree

Rihanna understands her demographic of fans. She represents women/girls that hate men but still fuck when they feel sexually frustrated. So she portrays this i dont give a fuck attitude which is entirely sold on emotion. Feeds it to the emotional unstable women who handle their emotions by buying high brand fashion all day waiting for some man to tell them how great they look. Culture of death

• Upvote 2