Week 9 - Premier League 11/12 / CC R4

User

>>>>>>> London based United fans

All giving me a hard time with the banter after 8-2 defeat.

Been chasing one guy at work since sunday, hes been ducking low ignoring my txt's etc.

finally caught up with the c*nt today he just had a plump face tellimg me he dont want none

I told him his txting privilages are gone, never to txt me again about football

Thats the problem with being a glory hunter they are not used to losing

Trust nothing worse than those who give but cannot take.

United fans on my facebook didn't want none at all but two twos they where all over my wall when 8-2 happened.

What I find hillarious about this whole situation, is Arsenal fans mostly are taking the game as a victory for themselves. I've had my Mum my Auntie and my cousin giving it large to me, that's all ok as they're city fans,

When I seeArsenal fans on Twitter talking bout this is revenge for the 8-2 I feel for them lost souls. What are City your olders who come round to back your beef now?

Club revelling in the success of other teams is always cringeworthy, allow taking City's victory as an Arsenal fan, have some more self respect,

If you beat us at the Emirates, that'll be your time,

Till then take your medicine and wait for YOUR LEGITIMATE chance for revenge.

:lol:

FAM

you....you cannot be serious.

like for real? you come like one of the maturer united fans as well

You know what ill leave it there its minor. Too much emotion in that post and some heart felt Pos's from other burnt United fans as well I see. I got my kicks today anyways, Following on from my story other people started to clock that hang on this shit cant run. Even non football fans were joining in. Rest assured these foney fans had one hell of a day

Best one was when regular steve asked the guy how tall he was, and my man sat there thinking it was a genuine question. Coincidently my guy happens to be 6'1 :lol:

Never laughed so much at work before

United fans<<<<<<<

This is the WORST

THE WORST

Chick at work try saying to me 'ahh what happened on Sunday?' I laughed and shrugged it off

She tried it again, started trying to incorporate football jargon that she obviously got off her boyfriend

I was just like...

278278889.gif

Carling Cup involving teams with British managers >>>>>

Stoke deserved more smh, they were the better side

Glenn Whealan >>> Lucas

pmsl

were all over them for alot of that game, about better side. they were shit

/

suarez first was filth as was the ball and finish for the 2nd

fuck stoke with their bullshit throw ins and fouling the keeper during them