Caught slipping at a funeral

Guest chap44uns

Hear what your saying, and agree with the sentiment, but in reality, to get a show commisioned, you gave to go to certain people and I'll hazard a guess that those people aren't black,

So effectively it is a case of going cap in hand to a group of guys in.suits. With an idea for a show.

jus sick of everything being black and white

jealousy is cloudin peoples view

are there no working class whites left in london for people to be so blind?

you think we get/ ever have got handouts?

/Thread.

Some black people need to stop being and feeling so fucking entitled.

Shit pisses me off. Get these lazy Jamos going on about getting repaid for their labour. What labour you c*nt?

Go to school and get a job, if you don't have the aptitude or application for a professional service job or education, start or get involved in a trade.

But no, they'd rather make bags from dealing and general gang fuckery.

C/S but will add it's not a race but a certain mentality a certain hub of people have in society

Benefit state is a joke a work hard for my house but one c*nt can lay on her back make a brood and collect hand outs decent yard etc

Shit is a joke I personally think these scroungers should be made to take some personal responsibility but the liberals down in Whitehall won't do nothing paper pushing pricks

• Upvote 1

I really don't understand black youts these days...say wat u want but music n movies n "urban tv "dramas play a major part. There is no hope, let's b real youth centres etc etc isn't going to work,the shit that's on tv is jus pure fuckery...from channel U to BET to sky movies...its never goin to change believe me

Its not that easy...ur mum works 9 til 6, most parents don't know wher there child is...u could have the strictest parents in ur household but once ur child is out of the home,there free to roam...n I mean tv n music play a major part in fuckin up the youths u c today...I have no problems wid watchin or listening to a "giggz" track because I know it won't influence my mind and make me act a certain way( my mind is mature enough to know fiction from reality) but when you see 13,14,15 year olds quoting him that's when u know the media n society is fucked

Hear what your saying, and agree with the sentiment, but in reality, to get a show commisioned, you gave to go to certain people and I'll hazard a guess that those people aren't black,

So effectively it is a case of going cap in hand to a group of guys in.suits. With an idea for a show.

jus sick of everything being black and white

jealousy is cloudin peoples view

are there no working class whites left in london for people to be so blind?

you think we get/ ever have got handouts?

/Thread.

Some black people need to stop being and feeling so fucking entitled.

Shit pisses me off. Get these lazy Jamos going on about getting repaid for their labour. What labour you c*nt?

Go to school and get a job, if you don't have the aptitude or application for a professional service job or education, start or get involved in a trade.

But no, they'd rather make bags from dealing and general gang fuckery.

C/S but will add it's not a race but a certain mentality a certain hub of people have in society

excl.gif

And what you just did there Raikkonen. Sweeping generalisation of an entire race. Exactly what media, established institutions and ignorant mis-informed crakcers in this country do. Hardly suprising to workout where the anger stems from. And certain shit you see or talk about becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy for those who become trapped in a vicious cycle and gets worse and worse. (so you might get certain heads talking about a sense entitlement, but again that dont apply to all)

Lazy shits and fucks exist in all races. Just too easy for them to select the face /race that don't fit or is percieved to be threat and the is the face of a black man regardless of origin and country. (and this has been the story throughout history, what you fear you destroy)

White working class exist but not the same league... There is more sense of entitlement and belonging though certain youts still rebel. Utlimately Matty from whatever chav town estate joyriding , robbing and whatever as a teen or early 20's and no education. Still has more doors of opportunity to walk through cos his face fits.

Ethinic Majority :sub: Ethinic Minority

• Upvote 3

Its like the youths of today are happy n content with how life is,they don't want to strive for bigger success,they THINK u need to go uni or get straight As to own or run a company for example most will be happy to work in JD til there 30, instead of thinkin up a business plan wid there boys, n instead of selling the trainers they could be designing them

Its not that easy...ur mum works 9 til 6, most parents don't know wher there child is...u could have the strictest parents in ur household but once ur child is out of the home,there free to roam...n I mean tv n music play a major part in fuckin up the youths u c today...I have no problems wid watchin or listening to a "giggz" track because I know it won't influence my mind and make me act a certain way( my mind is mature enough to know fiction from reality) but when you see 13,14,15 year olds quoting him that's when u know the media n society is fucked

What a fucking unintelligent post.

Its like the youths of today are happy n content with how life is,they don't want to strive for bigger success,they THINK u need to go uni or get straight As to own or run a company for example most will be happy to work in JD til there 30, instead of thinkin up a business plan wid there boys, n instead of selling the trainers they could be designing them

Yeah i think the majority of people think like that, not just the youth of today einstein.

Majority of people don't think that, u got kids in school thinking music is the way out,dey think all the have to do is make "one banger" n der life is set...youths have no goals in life...most r jus dumb not because of the school system but because they actually choose to be dumb ...good luck to u peepes who wanna work in "basic retail" til ur 30 odd...if anyone has an idea it is good to put it to use instead of thinkin wat if...

Majority of people don't think that, u got kids in school thinking music is the way out,dey think all the have to do is make "one banger" n der life is set...youths have no goals in life...most r jus dumb not because of the school system but because they actually choose to be dumb ...good luck to u peepes who wanna work in "basic retail" til ur 30 odd...if anyone has an idea it is good to put it to use instead of thinkin wat if...

So the majority of people don't think Uni is the best option for a decent career?

Are the majority of setting up their own businesses, and thinking about creating business empires?

Guest phonecharger

why are "trident" dealing with this? thought they only deal in "black community crime"

Another "farce" palm off sub organisation within the police/gov. Who solve nothing and just collect figures and fill out excel spreadsheets as opposed to actually doing something positive.

its a bit bait di dans shot him

• Downvote 2

why are "trident" dealing with this? thought they only deal in "black community crime"

Another "farce" palm off sub organisation within the police/gov. Who solve nothing and just collect figures and fill out excel spreadsheets as opposed to actually doing something positive.

its a bit bait di dans shot him

probably was darkies

• Downvote 2