Britain's Sex Gangs: Asians and White Girls, C4, NOW

2deal2

18 hours ago, Incumbent said:

i am sure venom will address it himself but why is it hard to understand the point he was making

generally speaking black don't work together, most have a me me mentally even in fucked up situations like in pedo cases

in good or bad situation whites, asians, jews etc will still generally work together more often than not and achieve something

only point he was making was we (black ppl), generally (more importantly globally) don't work together to achieve anything (good or bad)

where we do in recent times it's minor, a group here and group there which doesn't make a big difference when compared to other "races"

He made the point specifically about child abuse, you're the one trying to twist what he said lol.

People that prey on, and abuse children, are well out of the realms of 'generally speaking' behaviour that can be applied to the majority of normal people, in normal situations.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

Concernin teenage or child marriage

"The 2014 World Health Statistics indicate that the average global birth rate among 15 to 19 year olds is 49 per 1000 girls. Country rates range from 1 to 299 births per 1000 girls, with the highest rates in sub-Saharan Africa.

Adolescent pregnancy remains a major contributor to maternal and child mortality, and to the cycle of ill-health and poverty.

• About 16 million girls aged 15 to 19 and some 1 million girls under 15 give birth every year—most in low- and middle-income countries.
  • Complications during pregnancy and childbirth are the second cause of death for 15-19 year-old girls globally.
  • Every year, some 3 million girls aged 15 to 19 undergo unsafe abortions.
  • Babies born to adolescent mothers face a substantially higher risk of dying than those born to women aged 20 to 24."

I guess this is just western conspiracy?

Biologically teenage girls are not best equipped for child birth. There was a time in the west not long ago when there was no such things as teenagers. But the economy moved on in such a way that teenagers were allowed to grow an develop and be.

Not only is it disgusting and unnecessary for a grown man to marry or have sex with a teenager but is also completely unsafe, potentially fatal and continues societal regression.

Jus cos there are things practice im africa for years an years doesn't mean it is correct

Sure if we asked these girls if they rather stay in schools, not have some crusty man leching over them, have s relationship with someone their own age, they would say yes.

It is known that poorer parents allow their young daughters to be married off because they need the p. That's not cultural preference, thats exploitation within the law

In american states where child marriage happens, there no dowry involved as far as i kno but the lack of education means this crap is socially acceptable

Call a spade a spade

• Downvote 2

2 minutes ago, ag. said:

You think people don't know about child marriage

You should learn to read before u post.

U will see that we do have an advocate for child marriage in here.

/

What sort of person makes this kind of comment anyway and negs me for posting information. 

Change ur mentality

21 minutes ago, Grafter said:

You should learn to read before u post.

U will see that we do have an advocate for child marriage in here.

/

What sort of person makes this kind of comment anyway and negs me for posting information. 

Change ur mentality

Tbf I get what ur saying. But the child marriage thing in africa is done by very 'backwards' overly traditional people usually from the countryside; usually also extremely superstitious type of people that probably circumcise their daughters or practice child sacrifices etc. These type of people would benefit from education and being brought into the 21st century which people are trying to do now to stop those old practices. i.e in Uganda. Not saying what they do isnt fucked, obviously.

On 27/09/2017 at 4:25 AM, dayomesaydayo said:

Yeah i agree with this. I do think its less common with black people than it is whites and asians though but it does happen in every race.

Depends just how collectively we are thinking of the black community tbh, obviously the majority of us here (Britain) are either from west Africa or the Caribbean so we tend to refer to them specifically. It's easy to forget that there is 50 odd african countries as someone said its a madness with paedophilia in south africa.

Nine-year-old Saneie Masilela has become the world's youngest groom for the second time after remarryingthe 62-year-old woman he tied the knot with last year.

Dressed in a silvery tuxedo, baby-faced Saneie clutched the hand of mother-of-five Helen Shabangu - her children are aged between 28- and 38-years-old - as they repeated their vows a year on in front of 100 guests.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/south-african-schoolboy-aged-nine-3874862

On 27/09/2017 at 10:28 AM, Grafter said:

Its not twisting it. Its xacly what u are doin

White people really done a number on us

Stop fuckin backtracking. You wish black people would be organised pedos yh? At least then you would feel we were capable of the achievements of white people

Take ur head out white people arsehole

FYI I wasn't joking.. it was a point made about organisation. Doesn't matter the context tbh...energy is energy..you can use it positively or negatively And if you don't have it..you don't have it. And if that energy /culture of collaboration is mainly used positively...aome nutters will find a negative use for it. 

Not sure what the hump you're having is about. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Grafter said:

Concernin teenage or child marriage

I guess this is just western conspiracy?

Biologically teenage girls are not best equipped for child birth. There was a time in the west not long ago when there was no such things as teenagers. But the economy moved on in such a way that teenagers were allowed to grow an develop and be.

Not only is it disgusting and unnecessary for a grown man to marry or have sex with a teenager but is also completely unsafe, potentially fatal and continues societal regression.

Jus cos there are things practice im africa for years an years doesn't mean it is correct

Sure if we asked these girls if they rather stay in schools, not have some crusty man leching over them, have s relationship with someone their own age, they would say yes.

It is known that poorer parents allow their young daughters to be married off because they need the p. That's not cultural preference, thats exploitation within the law

In american states where child marriage happens, there no dowry involved as far as i kno but the lack of education means this crap is socially acceptable

Call a spade a spade

Not to be a pedant... But where in what you quoted does it imply anything about child marriage?

Literally just stats about pregnancy in younger girls, who could easily have been knocked up but young boys.

Just saying.

Pregnancy is a clear result of child marriage. And my response was to the person saying it was biologically normal or acceptable for teenage girls to marry

Yes the stats will clearly be a mix of pregnancies as a result of different reasons. But the point remains teenage girls are more likely to die during childbirth so it is not biologically acceptable

Sorry that you could not understand such a clear point

5 minutes ago, Grafter said:

Pregnancy is a clear result of child marriage. And my response was to the person saying it was biologically normal or acceptable for teenage girls to marry

Yes the stats will clearly be a mix of pregnancies as a result of different reasons. But the point remains teenage girls are more likely to die during childbirth so it is not biologically acceptable

Sorry that you could not understand such a clear point

Before you get all high and mighty your point was not "clear" because the stats you showed do not state anything about child marriage, so can really be taken in any way in which the read wants to interpret them (like you did).

Fair enough, young girls are not as equipped for pregnancy/child birth as older ones. But that has not been your line of argument until that post. You wasn't replying to anyone who said it was fine because "their bodies are ready". It was over the legal age of consent in whatever country. I'm not even arguing with you because I agree with child marriage. Its wrong. But your debate and argument doesn't have any merit if you either do not bring actual facts or argue something which has not been stated.

"Sorry you could not understand such a clear point"

Stop this. I weren't coming at you and its shit like this that takes away from debates and turns shit into a slanging match.

On 27/09/2017 at 8:50 PM, dayomesaydayo said:

Excusing what? Something that is legal and normal from a biological point of view?

My entire post was directed at this.

Did you not see what he wrote?

I really dont kno why u are jumping on @Haze-e

No slangin match. People just need to read before tryin to get pedantic

My point was clear and didnt need to be expanded on

He wasn't jus sayin

He was tryin to insinuate my post was irrelevant

So yes i am sorry he couldn't read the topic properly without tryin to call me out. 

What now?

I dont care about any of your feelings or if u feel a way because u got something twisted.

7 hours ago, VENOM said:

FYI I wasn't joking.. it was a point made about organisation. Doesn't matter the context tbh...energy is energy..you can use it positively or negatively And if you don't have it..you don't have it. And if that energy /culture of collaboration is mainly used positively...aome nutters will find a negative use for it. 

Not sure what the hump you're having is about. 

If this is true then black criminal gangs shouldn't exist.

"Pregnancy is a clear result of child marriage. And my response was to the person saying it was biologically normal or acceptable for teenage girls to marry"

"Fair enough, young girls are not as equipped for pregnancy/child birth as older ones. But that has not been your line of argument until that post. You wasn't replying to anyone who said it was fine because "their bodies are ready". It was over the legal age of consent in whatever country."

But you know what. Sex comes with marriage so it is what it is. Make your points clearer. Grab facts that cannot be interpreted however. Stop getting at people when they challenge you. Healthy conversation promotes healthy debate.