Britain's Sex Gangs: Asians and White Girls, C4, NOW

2deal2

With these Pakistanis it was groups of uncles and brothers and that. Can any of you imagine any of your family or any black people you know linking up in groups to look for young teenage white girls from places like hostels? Theres never even been 1 report of something like this similar to the stanis afaik

24 minutes ago, Incumbent said:

:/

no one is praising anything

fuck off and stop trying to twist everything

the point is generally black ppl don't work together EVEN when shit is fucked up

venom's point is valid regardless of context (generally)

Its not twisting it. Its xacly what u are doin

White people really done a number on us

Stop fuckin backtracking. You wish black people would be organised pedos yh? At least then you would feel we were capable of the achievements of white people

Take ur head out white people arsehole

24 minutes ago, ag. said:

With these Pakistanis it was groups of uncles and brothers and that. Can any of you imagine any of your family or any black people you know linking up in groups to look for young teenage white girls from places like hostels? Theres never even been 1 report of something like this similar to the stanis afaik

And there wasnt any reports about them until this came out was there?

It really doesn't matter how a childl is abused. Society's attitude to the abuse is the most damning issue. These girls were seen as "dusty" as well by authorities

Look anyone tryin to split hairs over wjo is a better pedo needs to take a look in the mirror an ask urself would it matter how it happened if it was ur child. When u wanna hold ur hands up an say oh its not our problem that's how this shit continue.

Whats more important? Pedo top trumps or child welfare?

When u say oh not my people. You disregard what is happening in ur own community

2 hours ago, Grafter said:

Its not twisting it. Its xacly what u are doin

White people really done a number on us

Stop fuckin backtracking. You wish black people would be organised pedos yh? At least then you would feel we were capable of the achievements of white people

Take ur head out white people arsehole

this is a prime example of why moretime i don't debate with chicks coz they can't stick to the subject

no one is backtracking, no one wished anything and nobody wants black ppl to be "organised pedos" for fuck sake, what's wrong with you?

it's like u read what u want to read then use that false interpretation of what you've read to distort what was actually said

as for the last comment :rofl:

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Grafter said:

Its not a reach

Thanks for your concern but I'm fine

As you can see It just irks me the flippancy people have regarding child protection

were u fiddled with? or did it happen to someone close to u?

coz then i would understand the many irrational dumb comments u made

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Heero Yuy said:

(assuming we're talking about the uk)

Imagine your actual line of thinking, that the reason black paedo rings either don't exist, or are few and far between is because we don't like to work together.

ffs

i am sure venom will address it himself but why is it hard to understand the point he was making

generally speaking black don't work together, most have a me me mentally even in fucked up situations like in pedo cases

in good or bad situation whites, asians, jews etc will still generally work together more often than not and achieve something

only point he was making was we (black ppl), generally (more importantly globally) don't work together to achieve anything (good or bad)

where we do in recent times it's minor, a group here and group there which doesn't make a big difference when compared to other "races"

3 minutes ago, Seydou said:

Boy...

So by that, one should not feel a way about child abuse if it's not affected them personally?

that was a direct question to her, why are u now taking that to mean something different

of course u can feel for abused kids without experiencing or knowing someone who has experienced

my girl just seems to be taking too serious and making it into something else which i've never said or implied

• Downvote 1

13 minutes ago, Seydou said:

Boy...

So by that, one should not feel a way about child abuse if it's not affected them personally?

Xacly

This is the attitude im talking about.

I can't speak passionately about a subject without being accused of being abused

And what if the answer was yes? Why would you ask a question like that? U ask it as if it is an insult.

Every statement ur makin in here is the problem i am talking about. this is not a subject for jokes or flippant statements.

This is why u dont argue with chicks?

So not only do you think child abuse is a joke but you also are so moronic to think my gender plays any part in my ability to form coherent argument

9 minutes ago, Incumbent said:

that was a direct question to her, why are u now taking that to mean something different

of course u can feel for abused kids without experiencing or knowing someone who has experienced

my girl just seems to be taking too serious and making it into something else which i've never said or implied

Yes the implication of both ur statement and venoms is what i have said. 

9 minutes ago, Grafter said:

Xacly

This is the attitude im talking about.

I can't speak passionately about a subject without being accused of being abused

And what if the answer was yes? Why would you ask a question like that? U ask it as if it is an insult.

Every statement ur makin in here is the problem i am talking about. this is not a subject for jokes or flippant statements.

This is why u dont argue with chicks?

So not only do you think child abuse is a joke but you also are so moronic to think my gender plays any part in my ability to form coherent argument

smh

giveup.gif

• Downvote 1

I remember about a year ago I cussed out those people who catch peados by pretending to be a child on twitter(its weirdo shit) 2 days later I get an add from a girl who looks 13/14 I accepted the follow she then started to like my pictures looked at the profile and clocked its one of those guys 'peado hunter profiles' what are wrong with these guys I have kept him on my profile as I am never going to slide in the DMs of a child 100% not talking anything sexual. CSB 

• Downvote 2

13 hours ago, Grafter said:

ust because something is the law doesnt mean it is ok

Ok technically it is pedarasty or whatever. Well so is what the asian men were doin because the girls were 14/15

So are we only outraged when it is against the law in a country.

Ah but when the age of consent iJs 12 it is what it is.

Its is apathy

In the world of child abuse we are not comparing. The 14 yr old girl in a tribe in africa who is forced to marry a 50 yr old man is just as much as vulnerable as any other victim of abuse. And her trauma is not lessened by the trauma experience by other children. Child marriage is legal in many american states an guess what happens there? Grown ass men marryin children because those societies have neglected their children an accept this behaviour as the norm. (Perhaps the generations of this make them unable to see the harm caused)

Stop excusing this issue. No one can be excused. Let children be children. Fuck cultural norms, fuck cultural sensitivity, fuck pedos who perpetuate this kind of argument. Engage in empathy for children all over the world instead of trying to absolve what u deem to be ur people from fault

Children are the most important people on this planet. When so many are abused what sort of adults do you think grow up to run the world and vote?

Excusing what? Something that is legal and normal from a biological point of view?

The  term child marriage is a term that has been hijacked by the western media ( like what they do with honor killings).  There is very little "child marriage" its just marriage.

They are just looking down on ethnic countries whos age of consent is younger than theirs.

And no i dont think you can compare a 14 year old white girl who has been forcefully ran through by tariq and his uncles with a 15 year old girl who comes from a country where there age of consent is 15 and legally marries someone older than her.

• Downvote 1