Week 12 - Premier League 11/12 & CL

User

johnson had a shocking game aswell :lol:

These Spurs fans are gassed. Terry is a fucking c*nt but...

On ability Terry would walk into your team, and regardless of this, your forgetting who your manager is, and for that reason, Terry would be in your team until his 50s. It would be the dodgy back and dodgy knee duo.

Kaboul/Bassong better than Terry, lmao. Pink status tbh.

After the way I see you lot hero worshipping on LOAN Emmanuel Adebayor, your take on players clearly is judged by the shirt they wearing at the time rather than their actual ability.

They were talking about Luiz, not Terry.

• Downvote 4

It was a must win game for Liverpool and props to them, they got it.

I used to say Arsenal kept losing to the top teams but then when i thought about it, that it is Chelsea!

Utd, Liverpool and now Arsenal. Two of them being at home. They got to play City and Us as well. Don't see them winning.

Drogba's first touch and general approach play was super rusty, yet AVB still picked him ahead of Torres, says more about Torres tbh

Luiz and Terry is some nightmare partnership

Ashley Cole playing some of his worst stuff ever

lack of ideas in midfield

AVB is a goner imo

2 home games in hand, can go 1 point behind united :Y:

Anyone noticed the lack of black players at Liverpool?

Apart from Glen Johnson who is mixed, there isn't one black player there.

Lets not forget Suarez recent racism scandal...

Gotta think something is going on

I was thinking this when I see the team being put out minor though liverpool only ever had one good black player (stand out player) John barnes.

• Downvote 1

AVB top cowboy, this isnt the portuguese league pal, u cant get away with those gung-hoe antics here.. i mean taking off Ramires for Miereles made zero sense, i dnt care if the lad was on a yellow card, he covers so much ground and wudda provided back up for Johnsons goal when he cut inside..

Great game, cuda gone either way, Flo did well 2nd half but wasted some great opportunities, Lampard had a good game but Sturridge very greedy and LOL @ Andrew Carroll's cameo lool circus stuff there

• Upvote 2