Interacial dating and black power

Guest petercrotch

Never that

Depends on what man likes

/

I could have no family background/brought up in Mississipi/not study

If given a choice I would always choose black women ahead of all races

Bullshit.

From there is places in America likes Alasaka where they have to practically import women in and white, black or whatever men struggle to find a women period, your chatting shit.

Alaska y'know.

• Upvote 1

Guest Portuguese

Ok, Twitter and Facebook are pretty new phenomenons.

Most of the football stars of today were already stars before twitter and facebook.

Most people I've met do not look for serious partners via the internet.

They look for them in the likes of Chinawhites instead

There are plenty of black tings that go China Whites and like, you lot do know this right?

I know this

• Downvote 1

Forceful is the wrong word, but they do definitely have the skill of making themselves catch man's eye. Be it from walking past and smiling soooooooooooooo many times, that even if your the biggest neek they will make you pluck up the courage. Basically if they want you, they will get you...

Thats why I never got Marlon King and his arrest ting... As he should have known the procedure.

Exactly.

This is another reason why I said comparing America and the UK is too pointless.

Let a paid negro walk thru the hood in America, and you will see EVERY black ting and their mother literally chase him down...

Meanwhile in the UK, same scenerio I dare say 75% of the black tings will be like "fuck that nigga he thinks he's too nice cos he kicka white ball"

Then try hit him up later on facebook/twitter, like - I see you in my ends today boo...

• Upvote 6

Exactly.

This is another reason why I said comparing America and the UK is too pointless.

Let a paid negro walk thru the hood in America, and you will see EVERY black ting and their mother literally chase him down...

Meanwhile in the UK, same scenerio I dare say 75% of the black tings will be like "fuck that nigga he thinks he's too nice cos he kicka white ball"

Then try hit him up later on facebook/twitter, like - I see you in my ends today boo...

Your on a role today.

The idea that Black footballers are the epitome of Black excellence troubles me more than who these niggaz is beating TBH.

THANK YOU

a realer issue

lennox lewis is the wealthiest black man on this island ffs

\

This lightskin/darkskin bullshit is pissing me off

we should be happy that our people come in different shades

more choice, just take them as they come.

either they are ugly or not. simple.

Too much sense tbh. Not welcome here.

de jong just looks road. if he wasnt a baller he would blatantly be some kind of enforcer/hustler.

/

im really backing kalou's ting v. nice

20636_1316407346468_1119256755_31032355_4744609_n.jpg

if salomon slips up i will be there

She's too light bro, have a look at yourself.

cant imagine a black girl saying im going chinawhites as her "saturday" party night out...

You probably need to get out a little more mate.

This stereotyping of what kinda chicks are whores and what type of chicks are wifeable Is madness.

Skets come in all shapes sizes and colours

And same with Wifeable chicks.

There seems to be a myth that most black chicks are walking around with the same prestige and morals that our mothers and grandmothers did. Shit has changed.

Your just as likely to get fucked over by a black chick as you are by a White chick.

The only logical argument for only getting with Black chicks is the one off "if I end up having kids with her, I don't want my child having as tough a time identity wise as some mixed raced kids do. IMO.

• Upvote 7

The idea that Black footballers are the epitome of Black excellence troubles me more than who these niggaz is beating TBH.

THANK YOU

a realer issue

lennox lewis is the wealthiest black man on this island ffs

\

This lightskin/darkskin bullshit is pissing me off

we should be happy that our people come in different shades

more choice, just take them as they come.

either they are ugly or not. simple.

Too much sense tbh. Not welcome here.

de jong just looks road. if he wasnt a baller he would blatantly be some kind of enforcer/hustler.

/

im really backing kalou's ting v. nice

20636_1316407346468_1119256755_31032355_4744609_n.jpg

if salomon slips up i will be there

She's too light bro, have a look at yourself.

cant imagine a black girl saying im going chinawhites as her "saturday" party night out...

You probably need to get out a little more mate.

This stereotyping of what kinda chicks are whores and what type of chicks are wifeable Is madness.

Skets come in all shapes sizes and colours

And same with Wifeable chicks.

There seems to be a myth that most black chicks are walking around with the same prestige and morals that our mothers and grandmothers did. Shit has changed.

Your just as likely to get fucked over by a black chick as you are by a White chick.

The only logical argument for only getting with Black chicks is the one off "if I end up having kids with her, I don't want my child having as tough a time identity wise as some mixed raced kids do. IMO.

There were whores in your grandmother and mothers day as well.

• Upvote 1

Kompressor, that identity issue isn't even logical, because surely if people admit this would be a reason to not marry outside of their race they are in many ways admitting a failure upon themselves to educate and inform their own children.

It doesn't wash with me.

C/S the rest of your post though.

• Upvote 2

Me personally, as a black male of 23 years old. I have no problem telling myself or anyone else. That I'd find it much harder to teach my child about identity and other such issues if that child happened to be half White.

As I myself have no idea what that's like. Same as a White person trying to tell a group of black kids what it's like to be racially abused for being black.

I see it as being a lot easier to teach someone who views the world through similar viewpoints as you, and is viewed by that world in a similar way as you are/have been etc.

Its weird you say that when most black people consider mixed race children to basically be black, or at least black when it suits them.

Society right now definitely sees them as black. That may change in years to come, I dunno.

So I'd think white parents would have more difficulty teaching their mixed race kids identity... As its an identity they dont really know about. They might know about being called a "nigger lover", "wogs meat", etc...

I might be being incredibly naive here but I'd think white indentity issues are pretty much the social issues everyone deals with, so if you've embraced & understand the western world then you already know these and more as a black person.