Would You join the army?

Lens

1 - by choice - Never, unless my father or mother was the Heir to the throne, or reigning monarch, then i would sprouce around in the army looking pretty

2 - we went to war for what You believed was a just cause - The only 'just cause' for war is to be attacked by aliens. even then it wouldve been some eeedyat daemon who sent a spaceship to go look for trouble. so i would still need to really think about it

3 - it was the only paid job You could get - that cant happen. i would employ myself

4 - a law was passed where all men aged between 18-40 had to join the army - prison for refusal - then i go jail or abscond from the country

The army consists of 95% lower class soilder lead by 95% elite middle class /upper class officers

probably the best brainwashing mechanism man has ever invented.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

The army consists of 95% lower class soilder lead by 95% elite middle class /upper class officers

Yeah because these mddle class/upper class officers walked straight into their roles.

They were once, as you described "lower class" citizens.

When your mission is over many people leave the army, those that stay on to fight another policy are promoted

Do you even understand the term "rank" or how they get them funny looking badges on their uniform

Take your shit elsewhere, you deluded prick

• Downvote 5

interesting topic, shame its been slightly de-railed, hope it gets back on track,

i'm looking forward to the fight for what you believe in camp on here showing their arses by admitting that they actually wont,

one man has said he'd fight for something he believes in or if he thought it was a just cause, this is interesting.

and LOL at thinking that ww2 was solely a white mans war. or maybe i've missunderstood your usage of the term "white mans war"

Bruv me fighting for what I believe in does not mean fighting for the fucking Queen. Fuck the Queen, fuck her friends, fuck her family, fuck her troops, fuck her police force, fuck her prosecution service, fuck her Commonwealth, fuck her fans.

Bruv they were wars fought by Europeans (i.e. White men) to maintain European hegemony. WWI was the last of the Imperial powers fighting it out for some sort of strange pseudo-political reason. If you don't think it was a white man's war, I suggest you check out the familial links between these three guys:

Seymour-t_CA0-articleLarge.jpg

Fuck your wars. I can deconstruct every single conflict in the last 100 years and find the realpolitik that has driven every single one of them. Do not believe what you are told, and DEFINITELY do not sign up to fight with the pawns.

21 gun salute

You do realise China and Russia together is like 25 times the size of England...

You might be rolling son,

But you'd be rolling onto your death bed you daft kunt

Mate I am joking you fucking idiot. I studied Geography at uni, so yes I did know those little tidbits - thanks!

Who the fuck are you and why are you so angry? I'll ask again, are you in the army? If so, lulululululul

Negged.

• Downvote 1

Yeah because these mddle class/upper class officers walked straight into their roles.

When your mission is over many people leave the army, those that stay on to fight another policy are promoted

Do you even understand the term "rank" or how they get them funny looking badges on their uniform

a tr0ll cannot tr0ll a tr0lll

suck your mexican mum, and i hope you get kicked in the face by a horse

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

a tr0ll cannot tr0ll a tr0lll

suck your mexican mum, and i hope you get kicked in the face by a horse

AHHH THE VISUALS

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Marvell thinks he's some sort of innovative thought processor who can generate ideas and conspiracies to hide his emotional neglect to society and the environment.

Bet you haven't shed a tear in 10 years.

I can tell you've been brainwashed, you're a factor of David Ickes new robotic generation

DI NEG TRAIN AH COME FAH YOU

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Marvell thinks he's some sort of innovative thought processor who can generate ideas and conspiracies to hide his emotional neglect to society and the environment.

I can tell you've been brainwashed, you're a factor of David Ickes new robotic generation

ive never liked david icke.

i shed tears when i watched tower heist last week.

your whole life needs to be a case study for emotional neglect considering the hundreds of profiles you have each year

your whole life needs to be a case study for emotional neglect considering the hundreds of profiles you have each year

Who is this guy?

Yeah certain man are fucked but you need to stop the rot make people responsible or things will get worse.

When I was working in a primary school 1 teacher and 6 other support workers For individual children some mad ting if their parents had some sort of training kids can't be like that plus it drains the resources of this country makes no difference set kids will go jail costing even more money and a even worse cycle will begin.

I was so glad when I left that school and agency sent me to a school with middle class Asians and white kids was like a dream

(null)

I give up.

can't find anyone with GCSE above grade D to talke too on here.

Bruv we disagree. I've got good GCSEs, good A-Levels and went to a boss uni. What's your problem?

You just left Sandhurst?

Probably why degrees are worthless with the likes of you on them

Why are you so angry? Seriously?

I ain't negged you, but you're tempting me. Big up to your granddad, mine almost served in WWII but they never called up the Jamaicans in the end.

Fuck your attitude and your love for the military though.

Would only join if the Chinese were LITERALLY 20 minutes off the coast of Brighton. Fuck that otherwise.

ay?

my grandad is Jamaica and fought, so...

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

You can't compare our army to the Korean army

All that would happen is guys would refuse to do it and end up in prison which would just lead too more over crowding but knowing this country they would probably just let out all the peedos and rapists too make room for the unruly youths

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Tower heist was fucking shit

Tower heist was fucking shit

ur too sad to find it funny