WTF! a Forum discussing and rating PROSTITUTES lol! (I thought I'd seen it all!)

smelly feet

hate when people say that too, some people actually have swag and can beat a chick without wining and dining her

I could argue that your beating whores, which doesnt really require "swag" or that your short-sighted.

Everybody pays, accept it. Doesn't mean you have to start paying directly, but dont fool yourself.

• Upvote 1

funniest thing is this guy took one chick cinema and spent over £100 don't ask me on what they were just friends but he was obv trying a ting

anyway i end up beating her without spending a penny, went shopping with her spent 0 she offered to buy me stuff went food shopping gave her some money to cook my dinner she didn't accept it and cooked me food anyway bought me g star top when she went bicester did not ask for nothing

swagger on a hunnid thousan trilliaaan

• Upvote 1

Guest M12 Part 2

TBH when it comes to frivolous sex time is always wasted as you never actually gain anything other than a buss nut then your back at square 1 its like chasing a crack high

realest shit i never wrote

• 4 weeks later...

lol @ the bars i'm readin on here

and plus even though I bitch and moan about £150 being too much, I would (genuinely) be inclined to see her again for that £150 if I had a good time.

they can't even be bothered to update their Adultwork profile, a good business woman would always let clients know when she will next be available.

• Upvote 1