Suarez found guilty of racially abusing evra

Guest petercrotch

talk sport just said this as well. as they've seen abit

Evra admitted to calling Suarez 'something offensive but not racist'

Suarez said he did not hear Evra call him anything

let me put that in a quote bracket for you

Evra admitted to calling Suarez 'something offensive but not racist'

Suarez said he did not hear Evra call him anything

so if he did not hear him, he definitely wasn't responding to Evras slur as you put it

alie?

I've already shown two examples of people of Latin American origin using the word to refer to non black people publicly so it is obviously not viewed as an offensive term.

So your examples were Thiago and Chicharito, who were both referring to Coloured people, not evra black but hey

He almost definitely said negrito, it isn't a term strictly reserved for black people. Don't believe me or him then check the link I've posted about 10 times of Hernandez using it on the official Chivas site and then google the name of the player he was talking about to see if he is black.

yes it isn't a term strictly reserved for black people, just coloured.

Omar%20Esparza.jpg

screenshot20111221at161.png

Thiago:

the 4 black boys in tokyo yesterday before dinner. Mazinho the mythical, the great Zizinho and a**hole

So Suarez says that the players at United call Evra Negrito and this becomes fact yeah?

Hmmm.

Even if this was the case,

I know people who refer to friends as "my nigger" (WITHIN THIER OWN CIRCLES)

if they went out of their circles and used those same terms of endearments to someone else, it could be deemed offensive.

Suarez saying that and you backing that point of view is just like when White people say, "ohh well they call each other nigger all the time, so why can't we do it"

I honestly don't believe that Suarez after 4 years of living in Europeis only just realising that this term could be deemed as offensive.

One convo with Glen Johnson you would hope would've put him right, (you would hope)

I called him something his team-mates at Manchester call him, and even they were surprised by his reaction".

I HAVE SEEN THIS BEEN POSTED FOR HOW MANY MONTHS

WHO CALLS HIM THIS AT UNITED

WHERE IS THE QUOTE, PROOF OR EVEN DAILY MAIL ARTICLE OF SOMEONE AT THE CLUB SAYING WE CALL EVRA THIS

your trolling you mug

• Upvote 1

Again something prompted by the debate on Talksport, as I said earlier, Mr Dalgliesh hasn't helped matters and neither has the club,

From when they out right said there's no case to answer and they won't even carry out an internal investigation, : /

Again as I said earlier a quick statement stating that what has happened was a breakdown in cultural differences/terminology.

Something just mentioned on Talksport, if Suarez has been walking round Mellwood referring to everyone as Negrito, hasn't anyone gad the sense to put him right an tell him that he maybe shouldn't be doing it,

wow, just thought

so true, I wonder if Glen Johnson was sitting down the day after he heard, thinking Suarez has never called me that before and i see and speak to him everyday

lol and if he does use this word at home, training ground, games, changing rooms, why hasnt no one told him hold on, someone could take that the wrong way Luis mate better not say that again

because it does reference his skin colour, which is the whole point

lmao guys put shit in quotes here and it becomes the word of god.

It's pathetic tbh.

Sound reasoning goes out the window, and everyone's word is as true as Jesus'

Suarez said it therefore it is

If what Suarez says counts for nothing then there's nothing to discuss

I called him something his team-mates at Manchester call him, and even they were surprised by his reaction".

WHERE IS THE QUOTE, PROOF OR EVEN DAILY MAIL ARTICLE OF SOMEONE AT THE CLUB SAYING WE CALL EVRA THIS

your being a stupid fucking prick you mug

there is no fucking way any United player would come out and back Suarez in this, stop playing dumb.

• Downvote 1

So your saying Hernandez and Suarez had a convo after the game, and Hernandez effectively said "yeah Luis, I dunno what that negro Evra is on, I say Morning Negrito every morning to him and he spuds me and says how was your evening Javier?"

Or is it more Hernandez is Mexican and there happens to be a quote of him using the word on the Chivas website?

• Upvote 1

your being a stupid fucking prick you mug

there is no fucking way any United player would come out and back Suarez in this, stop playing dumb.

so tell me where do you think suarez got this info that he called him something that his teamates call him??

and who? Chicarito? who

IF I WAS SUAREZ, and had proof that someone calls him this at his football club, that player would be named, shamed and personally invited to testify against evra if it meant me not getting banned and a fine

why do you think, you've never seen that quote repeated or anyone even attempt to find this player suarez was on about

cause we all have brains and see the guy is lying straight out of his teeth

IF SOMEONE AT MAN UNITED CALLED EVRA THIS AND EVRA HAD HEARD THIS BEFORE

DO YOU REALLY THINK, LIKE REALLY THINK THIS ALL WOULD OF GOT THIS FAR

Suarez 1st said he said nothing, then it was something his teamates call him

fucking hell

So your saying Hernandez and Suarez had a convo after the game, and Hernandez effectively said "yeah Luis, I dunno what that negro Evra is on, I say Morning Negrito every morning to him and he spuds me and says how was your evening Javier?"

Or is it more Hernandez is Mexican and there happens to be a quote of him using the word on the Chivas website?

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol,

Javier and Luis was on the phone the night after the game, and Hernandez told him in flawless Spannish that it's cool, Pat's down with the lingo,

For a second opinion, Suarez belled Bellamy to as for Tevez's number, then ran out to get a phone card, and called Carlito, he also said Evra's down with the lingo,

He tried calling up Forlan, but Forlan said He doesn't know Evra, but it should be alright as he used to call Rio Negrito all the time.

Luis did his research, you can't fault him there

• Upvote 4

Lol,

Javier and Luis was on the phone the night after the game, and Hernandez told him in flawless Spannish that it's cool, Pat's down with the lingo,

For a second opinion, Suarez belled Bellamy to as for Tevez's number, then ran out to get a phone card, and called Carlito, he also said Evra's down with the lingo,

He tried calling up Forlan, but Forlan said He doesn't know Evra, but it should be alright as he used to call Rio Negrito all the time.

Luis did his research, you can't fault him there

gsmgspmsgpgs

s

sgsgomgm

ogs

oms

ogso

somg

sgoogmsomgs

g

gg

s

I'm saying that the open use of the term shows that what it means in this culture and what in means in the latin american culture are different as shown by the open use of it by people of latin american origin including Hernandez. The intention is what I'm getting at. Remember that nobody out of circa 45,000 people bar Evra reported anything so Suarez could have flat out denied it and the case is dead. He admitted he used the term because as far as he's concerned it isn't a racist slur.

By being honest he effectively stitched himself up which says a lot to me.

I'm saying that the open use of the term shows that what it means in this culture and what in means in the latin american culture are different as shown by the open use of it by people of latin american origin including Hernandez. The intention is what I'm getting at. Remember that nobody out of circa 45,000 people bar Evra reported anything so Suarez could have flat out denied it and the case is dead. He admitted he used the term because as far as he's concerned it isn't a racist slur.

By being honest he effectively stitched himself up which says a lot to me.

Darg are you serious? There was a time when cultures considered the word nigger your first name. It bares no relevance. He is in England, talking to a Frenchman... I doubt Suarez was rolling round South Africa last summer calling Africans negro... Cos he knew better.

• Upvote 1