Week 18/19/20 - Festive & New Year Football

User

Guest whowantswhat

Lol at liverlool

Worst team in the league tbh. Zero creativity

Henderson, adam, spearing, kuyt, downing

Carrol

Lol at kenny

Wheres murko. Man was gassed the other day. Go get me some meat and chips boss and dont be tight with the burger sauce

Best defence in the league lolz

haha! murk ain't serious

• Upvote 1

great 3 points considering how shocking we were.

We got the 3 points!!

f*ck*ng hard game. We played so sh*t. We need Lennon back badly.

6 points clear of Arsenal now :Y: WITH a game in hand :lol:

/

Liverpool should be challenging for a title. They have spend over 100 mil. That is type of FM money you would have if you use them editors. That midfield they put out was so poor and their front line is 35 mil worth of sh*t.

They need Bent badly

• Upvote 4

makes you wonder really

Liverpool played the better stuff, especially in the first half

Dzeko has been sh*t all night, Silva not at his best either

yet they still manage to lose 3-0 on the back of Barry being sent off @ 2-0?

if it didnt mean us going 3 points behind i'd be laughing even more, lol

Man city down to 10 men and Liverlool are playing the ball around like there winning smh

I can see stoke finishing 6th or higher there moving up the table on the low, 7 points behind arsenal Europa battle is looking good

• Upvote 2

You taking the piss fella Arsenal are better than spurs first 11 How much money has every c*nt spent apart from us we are pure football the Rinus Michels way not paying millions for mercenaries we have a philosophy you see cesc report last week he said him himself you mugs dont think any player you have will leave for a bigger cheque

UP THE ARSENAL

AND WE LOVE WENGER

• Downvote 1

Do Liverpool fans really say Skittles is the best CB in the league...?! wow

eh?

Agger and Skrtel as a cb partnership are very good.

City are the first team to score more than 1 goal against us this season when we've had 11 men on the field, our defence has easily been one of the best in the league but the fact Blackburn have scored more goals than us tells you where our problems lie.

Adam, Downing and Carroll were poor signings in the summer imo and they've done little to change my mind.

I would take a £15-20 million loss on Carroll this transfer window if a bid came in.

Do Liverpool fans really say Skittles is the best CB in the league...?! wow

eh?

Agger and Skrtel as a cb partnership are very good.

City are the first team to score more than 1 goal against us this season when we've had 11 men on the field, our defence has easily been one of the best in the league but the fact Blackburn have scored more goals than us tells you where our problems lie.

Adam, Downing and Carroll were poor signings in the summer imo and they've done little to change my mind.

I would take a £15-20 million loss on Carroll this transfer window if a bid came in.

your team is sh*t

• Upvote 2