Week 22 - Premier League 11/12 - SUPER SUNDAY - CC SF

User

he had a good run for a while last season.

lol this time last year ppl were worried about him getting injured i ca find the quptes for you,

i'd keep him as a 4th or 5th choice cb depending on how much he's getting (30-40k p/w) if he's on the upper bracket of that or over we should sell and blood miquel who looks a better footballer tbh

Get rid, give Bartley a go, Djourou has had so much time from us

JD is not an idiot and will not leave Arsenal until his contract runs out

Which team is going to pay actual cash for that bag of sh*t? He's been at Arsenal for 8 years and knows that Arsene will always have a loyalty towards him, he can play regular matches here (will being completely sh*t), pick up a nice salary and bonus, and continue getting selected for Switzerland

He probably has 4 years left on his contract, and if he ever left us, he would be FINISHED

I'm pretty sure he's part of the 2013 rundown crew.

y give a some reserve player "a go"...instead you should b callin for an experienced back up replacmnt...

i support arsenal, to me experienced backup replacement is the likes of Squillachi and Silvestre, so no thanks.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

JD is not an idiot and will not leave Arsenal until his contract runs out

Which team is going to pay actual cash for that bag of sh*t? He's been at Arsenal for 8 years and knows that Arsene will always have a loyalty towards him, he can play regular matches here (will being completely sh*t), pick up a nice salary and bonus, and continue getting selected for Switzerland

He probably has 4 years left on his contract, and if he ever left us, he would be FINISHED

I'm pretty sure he's part of the 2013 rundown crew.

:rofl: