Nexflix Recommendation Thread

Black.

was having the same problem

fixed mine, dont know how long this will work for but...

Primary: 69.111.95.106

Secondary: 206.214.214.28

Only problem with this one is if you wanna use any of the english apps e.g. iplayer, 4OD. You've gotta change back to automatic DNS first because on manual it thinks ur connection is from another country. dont know if this was the case for the other DNS codes used but i assume so. Just tested these DNS settings on mine and im back on the us netflix and its working fine, was having the same videos stopping at 2% or 7% problem yesterday.

the last thing i was watching (american dad) seems like it wont work anymore and i get an error message when i go on it so check the last thing you watched. seems like some of the stuff starts on 7% again but if you leave it for a second it loads up fine

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

If you are planning to use your PlayStation3 with our service we recommend configuring your router.

In case you do not have a router and your PlayStation3 is connected directly to cable or phone line modem please follow following procedure:

1. Select (Settings) > (Network Settings).

2. Select [internet Connection Settings].

3. Select [Yes] when a confirmation screen is displayed stating that you will be disconnected from the Internet.

4. Select [Custom]. Leave all settings as is until you reach [DNS Settings].

5. Select [Manual] and fill DNS server fields with

Primary DNS 208.122.23.22

Secondary DNS 208.122.23.23

http://support.unblo...articles/291530

oh sh*t this worked on my tv

1000 pos'

• 2 weeks later...