July 1st >>>>>>>>>>>>___

Da Luv Doc

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Seriouss

What's the actual deal? Can you only smoke outside? Or can clubs have a smoking area as long as its ventilated?Either way - the smoking section will blatently be the cool place to be biggrin.gif Like the kitchin at a party.

What's the actual deal? Can you only smoke outside? Or can clubs have a smoking area as long as its ventilated?Either way - the smoking section will blatently be the cool place to be  biggrin.gif  Like the kitchin at a party.
lol! Y does everyone end up in the kitchen @house parties?

What's the actual deal? Can you only smoke outside? Or can clubs have a smoking area as long as its ventilated?Either way - the smoking section will blatently be the cool place to be  biggrin.gif  Like the kitchin at a party.
No smoking, PERIOD.

Not even outside the club/pub?
Not within the club.If your in the cue then thats fine' date=' but once in' date=' the cigs have to be removed from you.[/color'']I cant see them taking cigs off people.They will have open air areas in certain clubs were people can smoke.

Not within the club.If your in the cue then thats fine' date=' but once in' date=' the cigs have to be removed from you.[/color'']I cant see them taking cigs off people.They will have open air areas in certain clubs were people can smoke.
They'll have to' date=' especially at the beginning because government will be strictly orrrn it.Before entry they'll remove them, its bait.[/color']

Guest Seriouss

It is the pub/club that gets fined if people smoke so they will be strictly enforcing it.I guess if they have smoking areas outside though they won't be able to take cigarettes off people.

They'll have to' date=' especially at the beginning because government will be strictly orrrn it.Before entry they'll remove them, its bait.[/color']I was thinking they might remove them from people but this will only cause beef and people will start refusing to enter certain places if they start taking cigs off people.I know certain rowdy greedy club bouncers will start stealing cigs off people but it will be there loss as there profits will start going down.

They'll have to' date=' especially at the beginning because government will be strictly orrrn it.Before entry they'll remove them, its bait.[/color']I was thinking they might remove them from people but this will only cause beef and people will start refusing to enter certain places if they start taking cigs off people.I know certain rowdy greedy club bouncers will start stealing cigs off people but it will be there loss as there profits will start going down.
Thats what you think, but the lose of people going will be minimal.

Thats what you think, but the lose of people going will be minimal.
Smoke ban 'has hit pub takings' An organisation representing Scottish pubs and hotels has claimed the smoking ban has driven away regular drinkers.

Guest Seriouss
Now its gonna smell of armpits. I think I prefer the ciggy aroma.How are ciggy smokers gonna survive? Alcohol and Ciggies go hand-in-hand, literally
It will smell of BO now.In Ireland, where they already have the bans, the clubs stink of sweaty pits and cheesy feet.