Bitch you were not shooting inside the gymnasium with me

Guest chap44uns

I don't know what you look like I ain't gay why would I dream about you? Dense faggot. You could not run me over on my worse they or your best nigga you ain't built like that. Bet you nearly crashed whip while you was clocking the I you fanassi

Why are the three stooges coming at me venom, Justin and phone charger come like wizard of oz one dont want to be gay, one wants to be loved And accepted and the last one needs some heart

Why shouldn't she get half? 10 years, 2 kids, HIS mistake

Fair enough if she cheated, she should get f*ck all but if you wanna play the game, be prepared for the consequences... Kobe won't be going broke anytime soon.

What world are you in where she should get 75ms for ring cheated on. He's given her a life she could never have dreamed of as a f*ck*ng backing dancer. There are countries starving and you think this woman deserves 75ms cos a man cheated on her.

Obviously she deserves something to upkeep her kids and a decent house etc. but 75. f*ck off.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

^This nigga spoke sense.

10 years of marriage 2 kids she deserves to be settled for life.

People are stupid if they think Kobe doesnt have off-shore accounts.

He'll recoup ina couple years.

Islamic marriages >

Set the figure pre-marriage. if you divorce you pay the figure pre-marriage.

*Niggas dont be converting jus to do this cause you still gotta pay that figure whethever you broke or not.

Why shouldn't she get half? 10 years, 2 kids, HIS mistake

Fair enough if she cheated, she should get f*ck all but if you wanna play the game, be prepared for the consequences... Kobe won't be going broke anytime soon.

What world are you in where she should get 75ms for ring cheated on. He's given her a life she could never have dreamed of as a f*ck*ng backing dancer. There are countries starving and you think this woman deserves 75ms cos a man cheated on her.

Obviously she deserves something to upkeep her kids and a decent house etc. but 75. f*ck off.

I f*ckS WID DIS POST

TBH real niggas will respect the joox this bitch sat on the sidelines while kobe fornicated with a plethora of women and backed him in his r case now she is laughing all the way to the bank and beyond

I respected it when k-fed did it the same way i respect the way this bitch did it its not about feeling sorry or mad for someone that has made themselves a victim

the only time a woman deserves half is where there is evidence of her advice and personality thats helped him rake in earnings

like posh spice she will rape david for half his dosh easily and most likely win and deserves it too

theres other peeps like that. but Kobe's wife was just home making collar greens and tortillas

doesnt deserve half. she'd be nice with $30m and 3 yards.

i think they add years of marriage as years of "deceipt and pain" :lol:

lol@ mentioning islamic marriage.....that medieval arab-ised barbarian remix of slavery deceitfully wrapped in religion u call a marriage. kmt

The reason why she should get half is that he is dumb enough to marry the type of woman that would f*ck him over for 75 mil after 12 years of marriage.

In this life sometimes you have to pay for your mistakes, literally

/ hes a double f*ck boy cos if dat was me for 75 mil i would definately correct my mistake by having this don posted opposite the courthouse as shes goin to file for the ting

500px-BD-Sniper03.jpg

• Upvote 2

tbh MY kids mother wouldnt try boops me for 75 mil instead of bein civil and coming to an agreement

however IF i was kobe then the bm might have to fall victim of a tragic "accident"

shes just a bitch not the type of woman i would like teaching my kids how to be civilised well rounded people anyway

f*ck her

i'll just buy em a new one

• Upvote 1

lulz @ cheating on your wife

lulz @ being rich and cheating on wife

lulz @ being rich and famous and cheating on your wife

lulz @ being rich and famous and cheating on your wife with countless women

what a loser.

thought he could play with fire and not get burnt

75 million dollar degree burns nigga UNLUCKY

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Some of you are lying to yourself...

If your wife cheated on you, breaks down your marriage, and you file for divorce and you know your entitled to a settlement, are you really teling me you would say nah I'll just hold 5m, instead of the 75m I'm entitled too.

If so your even more of a sucker nigga than we thought when you sticking by turning a blind eye to all those years while she was cheating on you.

That's why any young sportsmen making gwap needs to think very carefully about whether the woman his laying with is worth a ring on her finger.

Basketball and American football players especially with how many kids out of wedlock some of these guys have , they don't think long term when it comes to p*ssy reckless barebacking and all sorts.

Bitches happily winning the 18yr child lottery.