Bitch you were not shooting inside the gymnasium with me

Guest chap44uns

How much did Cheryl Cole get in her divorce?

Ashley is a prime example of a young sportsman that should never have got married, gotta be honest with urself and how much of a deev u are

Actually pisses me off when I see the rich young bucks getting married off soon as they hit the prem.....like Rooney come on wtf u wanna get married to some any Jane next door instead of having a virtual xvideos in ur bedroom every night smh

Some say nothing, some say 4m+, reading betweeen the lines I think she got the yard for free, and all legal expenses paid by him, but no actual cash.

Blame their football clubs and managers who encourage this behaviour asap.

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Yh joke is they do that cos they think it will stop them being out partying and f*ck*ng bare chicks and being a bad rolemodel

Cos married players that f*ck their brothers/teammates chicks make much better role models for the kids smh

Ashley is a prime example of a young sportsman that should never have got married, gotta be honest with urself and how much of a deev u are

Actually pisses me off when I see the rich young bucks getting married off soon as they hit the prem.....like Rooney come on wtf u wanna get married to some any Jane next door instead of having a virtual xvideos in ur bedroom every night smh

Rooney is smart, wifed off his childhood sweetheart.

Won't ever get a hold me down bitch like that again.

• Upvote 2

Fergie strongly encourages it

When she breezes on him in 10 years he might not seem so smart.

• Upvote 4

He shoulda picked up a chick after he made his millions?

Tbh any woman coming at a man when he makes it big is instantly looking for the big one. As long as a man has that in the back of his mind it's all good.

Partly one of the reasons why a lot of rappers seem to have ugly ass wife's, those chicks probably held them down through the lean years.

Childhood sweetheart lol

My boy from uni is from L'pool, apparently Rooney used to hang round Colleen's school and ask her out pretty much every day, she used to tell him to f*ck off

Then he scored against Arsenal...

• Upvote 2

He shoulda picked up a chick after he made his millions?

No I'm not saying that. In prinicipal he did the "right thing".

However when you start embrassing the wifey repeatedly I dont see how that ends well for you... History tells us this...

and some of these upper echelon WAGs ain't as dumb as we think, some see the long game... They know they should have left, they know they gonna leave, but basically their marriage is a now an investment bond and they waiting for that sh*t to mature i.e when he retires.

As you see by that time, the kids are older and another bitch dont get to live the life...

Childhood sweetheart lol

My boy from uni is from L'pool, apparently Rooney used to hang round Colleen's school and ask her out pretty much every day, she used to tell him to f*ck off

Then he scored against Arsenal...

LMAO