The Random Picture Thread

The Somalian

Stars’ Mr Fixit is drug dealer He sells MDMA and cocaine in undercover sting
dev_M_1726654a.jpg
Close to the stars ... Leon 'Starino' Anderson, circled, on a night out with Cara Delevingne and Rihanna
Exclusive
By MAZHER MAHMOOD
Published: 13 hrs ago

A “MR Fix It” to international celebrities including troubled teenage pop idol Justin Bieber can today be exposed as a Class A drug dealer.

Leon “Starino” Anderson constantly brags of his close links with stars from music, sport and film — and claims to count some of the world’s biggest names as his friends.

As a “right-hand man to the stars”, he has rubbed shoulders with the likes of Rihanna, Chris Brown, Lewis Hamilton, Will.i.am, Nicole Scherzinger and Louis Smith.

But unknown to these unsuspecting celebrities, Anderson — who was constantly at Bieber’s side during his recent controversial UK tour — also has a secret sideline in dealing deadly drugs.

He grinned as he told The Sun’s undercover investigators: “It’s part of my service. I have to. I have to be able to (get drugs). I have the biggest clients in the world.”

Over a £1,100 dinner last week, Anderson suggested our reporter try the Class A drug MDMA.

Bib1_1726650a.jpg
Done deal ... drugs and money are exchanged back at hotel suite

He made a call and soon his nephew Ashley Gordon — who he dubbed “The Chemist” — turned up at our hotel. He handed Anderson three wraps of cocaine and two bags of MDMA costing £280.

Our undercover team had been posing as wealthy businessmen seeking stars to help promote a new business venture.

Anderson, 26, claims to be a celebrity PR man who has negotiated endorsement deals with major brand names for several stars.

He bragged: “I am their right-hand man. When they’re in London and want to go out, I arrange everything from restaurants and clubs to anything else they want.”

He told how he had recently spent a month with one international star and organised everything for him, including “gear”.

Bib2_1726667a.jpg
Pop 'pal' ... Leon Anderson with teen star Justin Bieber

Anderson said: “He was hard work. He likes to party and he likes his girls. In the end it got too much. He wanted me to go everywhere with him and carry Class A for him and I thought, ‘I ain’t going to jail for no one’.”

Anderson also boasted he could provide prostitutes for our reporters.

He said: “I have got the best girls in the world working for me. So if you want to f*** some of the best girls in London, I can arrange it. I can also take you to a top lap dancing club which is discreet, nobody will give you trouble. I take some of my clients.”

Last week Anderson arranged to meet us at a swish restaurant in Mayfair, central London, accompanied by a pal.

During our meal, he was constantly approached by the restaurant management as well as various celebs.

Name-dropping Anderson also bragged how he was texting several stars during our meeting, and at one point left his £78 lobster dish to join some Spurs players for a drink.

Dev3_1726662a.jpg
Unsuspecting Lewis ... Formula 1 race ace Hamilton with Anderson

Anderson and his pal also told how they were off to Cannes next week for the film festival, claiming to be staying with Chloe Green — daughter of Top Shop boss Sir Philip Green.

There is no suggestion that Chloe knew anything about his shady sideline — until today.

As the pair ordered 11 Gran Patron tequila shots (at £55 each) conversation soon turned to drugs.

Anderson advised: “MDMA would be good!” He then claimed: “I don’t take it”, before adding: “I sure as hell know where to get it from though. I love my weed. I’ve got loads at home.”

Anderson has more than 300 photos on the Instagram website of himself with various celebs, including model Cara Delevingne.

He is also pictured smoking what appears to be cannabis in Amsterdam with his pal Chris Brown. The grasping fixer then discussed prices, saying: “Coke £70 (a gram). You’re looking at £40 a gram if it’s really bad.

Dev1_1726664a.jpg
Wraps ... the MDMA and cocaine costing £280 sold to our reporter

“For me, because I can’t test the product, I’m not entirely sure how it is, but I have a guy who supplies my clients, and all these bankers. But they don’t buy it in grams, they buy it in quarters, ounces.

“If you want something to party on, MDMA is probably best. You don’t get a hangover either. That’s only 50 quid a pop. That’s the party drug, girls like it.”

After dinner the pair took our reporters on a trawl of some of London’s most exclusive celeb haunts where Anderson has unrestricted access. We started at the private members club Morton’s, where annual membership costs £1,000.

After boasting how he had partied with P Diddy in St Tropez, New York and LA, he then offered to help our reporters party — with a variety of drugs. As he left to make a phone call, he said: “I’m getting you some MDMA, do you want some coke as well? I’ll get you three of coke and two of MDMA.”

Moments later he announced: “40 minutes and it’ll be here or we can get it to your hotel. No problem, you are safe with me.”

CAra1_1726635a.jpg
Cara Delevingne ... catwalk star has been spotted out with Anderson
PacificCoastNews.com

Within the hour, 20-year-old Ashley Gordon — wearing a vest and open shirt showing off the tattoo “Fortune Favours the Bold” — turned up at our hotel with a stash of drugs.

After we exchanged £280 — which Anderson counted — two small see-through packs containing a white crystal substance were placed on the table. Anderson said: “This is MDMA. Half a gram in a bottle of water. Drink it. Party drug. Good for the girls!” He also placed three wraps of cocaine packaged in lottery tickets.

Despite his earlier claim, Anderson then took a bottle of water from the mini-bar, poured in half the contents of one small packet — and downed it.

We later sent the packets off to a lab which confirmed the presence of MDMA. The powder wrapped in lottery tickets also contained cocaine.

As Gordon left, Anderson said: “They call him the chemist. He can get pills, weed, anything.”

Anderson then offered to supply prostitutes to our investigators — but there was a snag. He said: “My guy is actually out of town with a client and he’s taken eight of his best girls. These are the Brazilians, hot. I don’t want to put anyone with you I don’t know.

Dev2_1726663a.jpg
'The Chemist' ... Ashley Gordon sold drugs to our team

“My guy charges ridiculous amounts of money to have his room parties. It’s like £800 a girl.

“Obviously you pay the girls extra depending on what they do.”

He then suggested a visit to a lap dancing club.

He said: “I know girls that work there that will direct you to the right girls. If we go there for an hour we can work some s*** out later on.”

We declined his offer.

Today Anderson may find many of his A-list contacts have deserted him. We have made our dossiers available to the Metropolitan Police.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/4924200/mr-fixit-to-stars-icluding-rihanna-and-justin-bieber-is-drug-dealer.html#ixzz2T52c0VWt

58176349946250612484558.jpg

the sun chat soo much sh*t ,  this guy is never a dealer

• Upvote 7

used to see that guy all the time when i used to frequent the mayfair club scene 

obv he aint a dealer but he provides the link (ive always wondered where celebs get their sh*t when they touch down)

imagine his nephew is shotta - easy money on all fronts 

f*ck man his nephew is laughing (not any more tho)

artworks-000045315058-3w5nrx-crop.jpg?88

DI COP?

From just looking at the names on the bottom then nah
Judging from the tunes u like in the House thread, you will like it.

Going to be all the mainstream things

Got this shit on repeat. Can someone point me in the direction of mix tapes with songs like track 29. Real by Gorgon City & track 20. Knee deep in louise

Thanks

• Upvote 1

artworks-000045315058-3w5nrx-crop.jpg?88

DI COP?

From just looking at the names on the bottom then nah
Judging from the tunes u like in the House thread, you will like it.

Going to be all the mainstream things

Got this sh*t on repeat. Can someone point me in the direction of mix tapes with songs like track 29. Real by Gorgon City & track 20. Knee deep in louise

Thanks

each and every gym session

cd is FUKD!!